The Student Room Group

Chichester uni

Hi has anyone on here applied to study either psychology at Chichester uni or criminology with psychology at Portsmouth uni starting this September 2014? Or does anyone know how good Chichester is for psychology? I'd love to know as I don't know anyone who is going to be studying there/has offers.
Original post by JTasu
Hi has anyone on here applied to study either psychology at Chichester uni or criminology with psychology at Portsmouth uni starting this September 2014? Or does anyone know how good Chichester is for psychology? I'd love to know as I don't know anyone who is going to be studying there/has offers.

Heya, just giving this a little bump in the hopes someone will see and reply.

You should also check out the new connect pages to find other people who have applied for the same courses as you!
Reply 2
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Heya, just giving this a little bump in the hopes someone will see and reply.

You should also check out the new connect pages to find other people who have applied for the same courses as you!

Thanks! I will check it out :yes:
apotoftea
any advice? :smile:
Hi, I can ask one our Psychology lecturers to call you tomorrow if you like? They will be able to answer your questions about the course and studying at Chichester. Please mail your name and number to [email protected].
Reply 5
Original post by University of Chichester
Hi, I can ask one our Psychology lecturers to call you tomorrow if you like? They will be able to answer your questions about the course and studying at Chichester. Please mail your name and number to [email protected].

Hi, thank you but I've been accepted into Portsmouth, which was my firm choice.
Original post by JTasu

Congratulations!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Kitty Pimms
Congratulations!

Thankyou 😊
Congratulations! :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by University of Chichester
Congratulations! :smile:

Thank you!
Original post by JTasu

:woo: Congratulations! :smile: :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
:woo: Congratulations! :smile: :smile:

Thabkyou!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending