Orange Foreign Bundles! PLEASE HELP!

Watch
Harri2648
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey guys! So basically I am going to France for 17 days in a few days time! I am going to be using my orange sim in my old phone and I will be texting and calling my friend quite a bit while i'm away (results day + haven't seen him for 1 month!) and I don't know any bundles I can use!

I have put £40 onto the phone which would give me about 50 texts per day with a call once a week!

Can someone please help me! What bundles does orange offer whilst in France that offer texts and calls for 17 days under £40?

I have found loads on paying monthly but none for pay as you go!

PLEASE HELP ME!

Thankyou!
tehFrance
Badges: 17
Report 6 years ago
There are no bundles on Orange PAYG, I personally would have bought an Orange France SIM and top it up with 40€ which is more than adequate for UK calling plus texts and data. If you were on EE, you'd get bundles for PAYG.
Harri2648
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by tehFrance)
There are no bundles on Orange PAYG, I personally would have bought an Orange France SIM and top it up with 40€ which is more than adequate for UK calling plus texts and data. If you were on EE, you'd get bundles for PAYG.
Okay thankyou! I only have an Orange Sim Card and not an EE one
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university communicated any last minute changes?

Yes, and they were what I was expecting (0)
0%
Yes, and they were not what I was hoping for (1)
25%
Yes, and they don't change my view on attending uni (0)
0%
No, I haven't received any communication (3)
75%

Watched Threads