Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Society has always deemed promiscuous behavior to be wrong. Is it not natural to be like this? In the animal kingdom it is instinct to have sex many times with different partners to reproduce, surely human nature is programmed the same way but society has made us see this as being wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Interesting..

Personally I think society is too nosey. Why care about who's ****ing who?
    Men never get deemed sluts so why should women?

Your idea of sex being a natural instinct whether it be for reproduction or pleasure, I 100% agree with you.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure. Lots of evolutionary psychology literature on the subject! All species are different.
    I don't think its natural to be a slut lol. All people are different... and sexual behaviors depend on personality.

ReputationRep:
    Women want to feel valued and recognised and some seek this through sex. They also have a high sex drive; just check the average woman's Twitter and how often they tweet about men and sex. Just scrolling through the followers of most of the sexual sayings Twitter pages, you can see that the majority of followers are actually female.

They also, from puberty onwards, just want attention from men. It's not rare to see these girls tweeting all day to try to get a member of One Direction or 5SOS to follow them back.

It's normal behaviour.

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is very natural and i encourage it

For men, yes, but for women, I would have thought they'd be naturally picky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    For men, yes, but for women, I would have thought they'd be naturally picky.
    That's a tad sexist.

(Original post by LickingCarpet)
    That's a tad sexist.
    How so? Women would have wanted a mate who'd stick around and help look after the child, surely.

ReputationRep:
    It's not at all "natural".

In the animal kingdom often the mother raises its young on her own. For humans, not so much, a male was need to provide while the mother takes care of the young - being a slut doesn't get you a male to provide.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LickingCarpet)
    Society has always deemed promiscuous behavior to be wrong. Is it not natural to be like this? In the animal kingdom it is instinct to have sex many times with different partners to reproduce, surely human nature is programmed the same way but society has made us see this as being wrong.

It's only natural for men to be sluts not women. Women can't get pregnant again after they've already become pregnant the pregnancy prevents women from sleeping around. Whereas it's natural for men to spread their *cought*, excuse me, seed and have sex as often as they can.

Women are acting like men and with the help of contraception they're also now having sex lots.

This doesn't mean it's natural for women it's actually against nature and against a woman's duty to her vajayjay

ReputationRep:
    What's natural means nothing in a civilised world with societal boundaries.

Using the same logic rape is natural because some animals mount the female and force her to have sex and become pregnant against their will.

I think most civilised and moral people would regard such as wrong because it is. You're a human being living in a civilised society. Not a duck with a corkscrew penis to trap the female whose only purpose is to breed.

ReputationRep:
    If by natural you mean occurs in nature, I think I remember seeing an article showing that promiscuity is common in many animal species

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's natural to want to mate, yes. I'm not hot on the biological mating drive differences between males and females.

ReputationRep:
    nah its not natural, not allowed in islam fam

ReputationRep:
    Whatever we do is natural :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    It is.

(Original post by Kabulkid)
    nah its not natural, not allowed in islam fam
    How does that mean it's not natural? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBBQ)
    It is.

How does that mean it's not natural? :lol:
    cos god didn't say it is...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kabulkid)
    cos god didn't say it is...
    Lmao ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBBQ)
    Lmao ok
    ????? whats funny??

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely nothing wrong with promiscuity.

Wanting to have lots of sex is perfectly natural and should be encouraged.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.