The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Anyone doing science and engineering foundation?

Just wondering if anyone else is doing the science and engineering foundation year? No one on here seems to be doing it (then again you lot are all really brainy :p: )

maoam x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
2 of ma mates are doing that course. So im sure them 2 will See YOu There!!!
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
hey there. Im an ex-SEFP student at Queen Mary - i passed and am gonna start Biochem as my degree this year.I found the SEFP really useful as not only did it enable me to get onto my degree programme but also gave me a year of university experience, and I'm sure that ill be at an advantage when i start my degree due to my SEFP year.

Im also a mentor for the new SEFP's this year, we're runnig an online forum for the new-bies this year and I believe that the details will be posted to you in due course regarding how to get onto it.

PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS on the forum, there are plenty of us to help you and answer any questions you may have...but if you cant wait I'm sure I can help you out here....if not then please PM me.

Regards. Iqz
Reply 3
Look forward to meeting your friends Gurjst, thanks for the info iggy. :smile:

maoam x
Reply 4
hey dude me doin tht 2!!!!! i thght i was alone!!!!!!! c u there dude!!!!!!!
Reply 5
Hey Bal what Sizth Form/ College did you go to. Coz two of ma mates are doing the same thing and we all went sixth form in Redbridge
???????
Reply 6
hey gurj, me in seven kings, wat sixth form u in? wat are there names?
Reply 7
Bal
hey dude me doin tht 2!!!!! i thght i was alone!!!!!!! c u there dude!!!!!!!

Dudek you rock! We can be the token thickos of the student room :biggrin: looks like we are the only ones doing this course looking forward to seeing you on the 19th :smile:

maoam x
Reply 8
i knw its just us 2!!!!! lookin forward to seeing you 2!!!!!!:smile:
Reply 9
Hey nice to see lots of enthusiasm in the new SEFP year ! May I ask, have any of you got your letters confirming your places ? And if you have have you checked out the website and forum ?

Hope you all have a wonderful remainder of the holiday and looking forward to seeing you on the 19th as well.

Best wishes Iqz
Reply 10
maoam
Just wondering if anyone else is doing the science and engineering foundation year? No one on here seems to be doing it (then again you lot are all really brainy :p: )

maoam x

heya im doin sefp i failed mi alevels lik big tym.. alll mi mates are goin to qm barts for medicine and eco and business argh.. pissed off anyways.. wat is this course about?
Reply 11
yeh Im going to be doing that, didn't get into straight Aerospace course. I guess foundation is my only choice.
Hey guys,

I'm doing science and engineering foundation too.
Reply 13
yea im doing science and engineering foundation as well, going on to aerospace in the future, hopefully.

messed up the a-levels and so on, therefore had to go through this route.

should be amusing, im living in creed court, in the westfield student village thing.

whereabouts are you lot living?

any ideas what creed court will be like?

safe
Reply 14
Hey guys, i applied for the foundation year aswell, as a back up, but i also applied for an electronic engineering course there aswell if my A level results are ok.

Have you heard from QMUL about the foundation year application? Cos i got an offer for my engineering course, but no word about the foundation year
Reply 15
heya im doing that course too ha and i though i was an loner home student.. lol i guess not..
how is the foundation is there a lot of maths and chemistry that i hate? i want to do bio med
I am. Don't think I got in with my a levels lol but we'll see
Original post by GalGirl101
I am. Don't think I got in with my a levels lol but we'll see

if you need the more info on the course or interested in buying the textbooks dm me x
Original post by lucifer9898
if you need the more info on the course or interested in buying the textbooks dm me x

Yeah I have a few questions. Which degree did you go onto and what's the workload like

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending