Turn on thread page Beta

Arggghhhh school tomorrow watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tribi18)
    lol, okay - What makes you stay awake till that time!!??
    I'm not sure, but for the past two weeks I've been going to bed at four am in the morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    I'm not sure, but for the past two weeks I've been going to bed at four am in the morning
    I know...its like why go to bed? Its boring in bed! UKL is so much more fun :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Do you get up at 2pm as well then? Hehe.. My mate does that, i don't know how people live doing that, sorry.. i'm up when light shines through my window at around 9am every morning even though i wana stay in bed till 10:30 i just can't, i've gotta get up and do things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    I know...its like why go to bed? Its boring in bed! UKL is so much more fun :rolleyes:
    Erm well i havent spent all my time on UKL early morning. My parents have been away for a few odd days...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tribi18)
    Do you get up at 2pm as well then? Hehe.. My mate does that, i don't know how people live doing that, sorry.. i'm up when light shines through my window at around 9am every morning even though i wana stay in bed till 10:30 i just can't, i've gotta get up and do things.
    No sadly not all of the days. I had horrible revision sessions to attend. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Erm well i havent spent all my time on UKL early morning. My parents have been away for a few odd days...
    I can quite imagine what you have been up to :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    I can quite imagine what you have been up to :/
    Don't imagine. I've been v. good - I think anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Lectures start on Thursday for us... four weeks til my exams, oh Jesus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    I'm back on tuesday. And I have also just 5 weeks until my 4 month summer

10 weeks we have in exeter.......but i cant wait...ill hate the long summer!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    Lectures start on Thursday for us... four weeks til my exams, oh Jesus
    How many weeks of lectures do you have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    10 weeks we have in exeter.......but i cant wait...ill hate the long summer!

love Katy ***
    Yeah 4 months is going to be a bore
    I'm going to have to work though to earn some money for my lavish lifestyle so that should keep me moderately amused.

ReputationRep:
    I have six and a half hours of exams tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I owe my teacher money.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hornblower)
    I owe my teacher <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=money&v=55">money</a>.
    hehe

ReputationRep:
    i have to turn diurnal again after two weeks of being a night owl. :mad:

i have one 50 minute lesson tomorrow (!) however it is a timed essay on the ontological argument :rolleyes: :eek: fun

got to have TB and yellow fever jabs tomorrow morning as well, going to feel like a pincushion tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    How many weeks of lectures do you have?
    4 weeks of lectures, then a week and a half for revision, then nasty exams. Crappy first year :mad:

ReputationRep:
    double free, double physics, double maths. Could be much much worse. At least I can sit in the canteen and drink coffee until 11 to wake me up. Then I get to go do my prefect duty and shout at little kids in the tuckshop at break.

Still not done the homework for either of the subjects I have tomorrow though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    :eek: You have exams?! I didn't think English students had any this term... Poor you, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I have Psychology, Free, History, Communication Studies tomorrow. I get two coursework pieces back as well should be an interesting first day back. Only 6 weeks to go though!

ReputationRep:
    hahha i am on vacation

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.