Rubysmith
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Basically im looking for a summer program where I get to travel abroad and stay there for a couple of weeks. Work in the hospital and also learn about the culture (and their native language).
I have been on gap medics but im looking for something similar but in a developed country like france
Mav455
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I`d suggest Googling abroad work placement sites, Prospects and Ratemyplacement are good
Kyalimers
Badges: 21
Report 6 years ago
I would ask why you wanted to do this. If it is for a personal reason then go ahead. But if you are doing these things to try and make your PS look good, I'd advise against it unless you were set on it. There are better and cheaper alternatives.
Hippysnake
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Save your money. Get work experience in your local hospital and have a proper holiday.
em.d_4
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Rubysmith)
Basically im looking for a summer program where I get to travel abroad and stay there for a couple of weeks. Work in the hospital and also learn about the culture (and their native language).
I have been on gap medics but im looking for something similar but in a developed country like france
Gap medics used to offer a Prague one. That's in Czech republic which would generally be considered pretty developed!
Also Prague is one of the coolest cities ive ever been to

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (17)
13.08%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (31)
23.85%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (58)
44.62%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (20)
15.38%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
3.08%

Watched Threads