The Student Room Group
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester

Chichester review

Hey there,

I was just wondering if anyone would be able to help me. I'm really interested in chichester Uni, however I was hoping for a honest opinion and review of the Uni as a whole. As the prospectus just tell you what they want you to hear.

Thanks Cara
Original post by CaraCC
Hey there,

I was just wondering if anyone would be able to help me. I'm really interested in chichester Uni, however I was hoping for a honest opinion and review of the Uni as a whole. As the prospectus just tell you what they want you to hear.

Thanks Cara

Heya, just giving this a little bump in the hopes someone will see and reply.

You should also check out the new connect pages to find other people who have applied for the same courses as you!
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester
Hiya,
I don't know much about the uni as a whole from a student's perspective but I live in Chichester & I did my work experience at the university. Their learning resource centre is large for a relatively small city like chichester, it is modern, on 3 floors, has plenty of computers & printers, a Costa & a friendly atmosphere. There are lots of sporting facilities which have just been upgraded- there's a new sports centre & indoor courts. :smile:
Reply 3
I went to their open day and thoroughly enjoyed it. Loved the feel of the uni rather than a big uni spread out across a city. Obviously not a big party uni but i dont need that.
Reply 4
Hey, I got an unconditional offer from them yesterday to do English literature. I think I might accepts their offer, but I want to know more about the uni, nightlife and town itself. Do you guys know anything about it? Thanks 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending