Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    They are in Guernsy (sp?)

No VAT or income tax i believe over there!
    Well, that would be it then.

ReputationRep:
    Just bought one, settled on the Nikon 3100 from amazon for £159.99. 3MP, 3*optical plus a whole heap of features and picture modes. Comes with AC adapter and charger, free delivery too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TommyP)
    Get a sony dsc-p72 - its 3 mega pixels, got 3x zoom and huge movies (640x480) with sound and theres no limit on how long the movies are (except the limit of the memory stick.) Its 169.99 on amazon. It also comes with a charger and AA rechargeable batteries which last for aages (ive got 1 and they last about 4-5 days on 1 charge).

Or you could get the dsc-p8 which is similar but smaller, has a different battery (not AA) and is made of metal and has a slightly different design but all the same features, for a bit more.

Its so easy to use and takes crystal clear pics!

ReputationRep:
    I bought a sony cybershot and it's wicked.

but it depends on what you want to do with it. I bought the sony cybershot because its easy to use, easy to get amazing results and the features I needed.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.