The Student Room Group

Aqa core science!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does everyone think the grade boundaries are?? and where can I find unofficial markscheme???????? What grades do you think you're going to get?
Original post by saumya134
What does everyone think the grade boundaries are?? and where can I find unofficial markscheme???????? What grades do you think you're going to get?

If you go onto google and type in 'Arithmeticae's unoffical B1 mark scheme' you should find it. do same for c1 and p1
Reply 2
Original post by GrandMasti
If you go onto google and type in 'Arithmeticae's unoffical B1 mark scheme' you should find it. do same for c1 and p1

Reply 3
Original post by AlphaNick
Grade boundaries?

I'm guessing:
B1: 46
C1: 45
P1: 45

Oooo I think thats slightly high no?
thats for a B by the way

good banter nick!
Reply 5
thats for a B by the way

loooool no. legit being serious thats far too high uno I personally think 45 for Bio, 39 for Chem and 42 for Physics idek
Reply 6
39 for an A* in C1? definitely not

It is possible seeing that Chem wasn't the easiest personally for me compared to Bio and Physics. Maybe Chem might also be 42
39 for an A* in C1? definitely not

My predictions: for an A*

B1: 48
C1: 47
P1: 47

BOOM
Original post by saumya134
It is possible seeing that Chem wasn't the easiest personally for me compared to Bio and Physics. Maybe Chem might also be 42

same , i found biology and physics really easy but chemistry was horrible but most people found it easy soooooo i am really scared

but i think it would be something like b1 48
c1 46
p1 46
dont you mean

>>

no way
Judgin by how everyone in our year found it really easy I'm going to say (for an A*):

C1: 49
B1: 48
P1: 48
Reply 11
Original post by Humzaawan123
same , i found biology and physics really easy but chemistry was horrible but most people found it easy soooooo i am really scared

but i think it would be something like b1 48
c1 46
p1 46

I agree something like that I am so scared for results day

Quick Reply

Latest