The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester University Accomodation Shared House

Looking for First Year students To Share a house with in september... So I havea place at Chester uni confirmed for september to study biology and I have applied for student owned accomodation but I think I may live too close, so may not be eligable.. Just wondering if Any first year students (preferably girls) were in the same situation and wanted to look at sharing a privately owned house as there are some really nice looking ones on the Chester Uni website.
Ruby :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Why preferably girls? Discriminatory?
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Not at all.. Just I would rather share a house with 3 girls than 3 messy lads...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey,if you're not getting any luck here you should try posting on the Facebook freshers page and theirs also loads of freshers groups that you can be added too , just search for Chester's freshers or i can link you (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Thankss!! Yeah I will try that too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
OK good luck
Hey! I'm also worried about not getting accommodation cos of where I live but have a conditional offer so if you're still looking after results day/when accommodation has been allocated let me know :smile:x
Reply 7
Hey yeah!! Okay no worries. Add me on facebook if you like.. Ruby Bailey

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Please can people who are sharing their personal details do so using private messages, thank you.
Reply 11
What personal details do you mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rlbailey95
Looking for First Year students To Share a house with in september... So I havea place at Chester uni confirmed for september to study biology and I have applied for student owned accomodation but I think I may live too close, so may not be eligable.. Just wondering if Any first year students (preferably girls) were in the same situation and wanted to look at sharing a privately owned house as there are some really nice looking ones on the Chester Uni website.

Hey angel! I don't suppose you've sorted anything for your accommodation at Chester? I'm studying Law at Chester from September. I live on the Wirral, not far from Chester and I think I want to move out but I'm pretty sure I live too close to get Uni owned accommodation!

Hollie x
Reply 13
Heyy :smile: I have actually ended up going for privately owned Accom where i know where i stand haha. Its like halls but not owned by the uni...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by rlbailey95

hey, I'm going to Chester in september to study History. I was wondering if you have found anyone to share with? I am in a similar situation as Chester is my insurance choice I'm not eligible for the university accommodation so they have told me to go private. I would be interested in sharing a house with first years like myself rather than second years. I am female by the way :smile:
Reply 15
Hi, I'm due to start Chester uni this September, I'm in the same situation looking for privately owned accommodation, just wondered if you are still looking for housemates?

Thanks, Meg.
Original post by Mcook96
Hi, I'm due to start Chester uni this September, I'm in the same situation looking for privately owned accommodation, just wondered if you are still looking for housemates?

Thanks, Meg.

Hello :smile:
I'm in the same situation I've been rejected from the halls and I'm looking for private sector accommodation, i was wondering if you guys knew any student friendly places to rent or if you were looking for flatmates :smile:
Reply 17
I never got my accommodation so I'm looking for a private place to live since I live to close :frown:.. might have to wait until after Xmas to find one though.. x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Hey! I am in the same boat, I live about 20 mins down the road..so I obviously dont qualify for uni accommodation! I thought that I might have missed out if I lived at home. there are quite a few private student halls in Chester, as the uni accommodation is very limited. I am staying in Trinity hall, its about a 10 mins walk to campus, but right near the town. There is also waterside court and abbeygate that I know of. I felt that I could meet more people being in halls, rather than a house :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hollied3
Hey! I am in the same boat, I live about 20 mins down the road..so I obviously dont qualify for uni accommodation! I thought that I might have missed out if I lived at home. there are quite a few private student halls in Chester, as the uni accommodation is very limited. I am staying in Trinity hall, its about a 10 mins walk to campus, but right near the town. There is also waterside court and abbeygate that I know of. I felt that I could meet more people being in halls, rather than a house :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's what I thought, that I'd meet more people in halls or in a house share, have you been successful in finding a houseshare or are you still looking?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending