What halls to stay in and what halls to keep away from? Bournemouth University Watch

stephanie.marlow
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
BU have allocated me a room in Corfe House, not entirely happy but what can I do. Just wanted to know if anyone knows about Corfe House or at least has anything good to say about it? Also im in Flat 107 Room C, anyone else in Corfe House what rooms are use in I realy want to know who my neighbours are??? im an undergraduate by the way...
Fanticipation
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well, count yourself lucky that you've been allocated a room.

Each year is different with different students. Don't get worried about something you can't control or predict. Enjoy yourself!
Tara Anderson
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hi,

I am also in Corfe, just been told and not too happy. I am awating my email for details of the room. I am also an undergratuate
xtina_salinas
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello,
I'm in Corfe too, Flat 408 and am an undergrad. I really hope Corfe is not completely bad... judging by the youtube videos lol
stephanie.marlow
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
what room are yous in do yous know? Im not a party animal but I like a good night out just hoping that not everyone from corfe house is going for the quietness.. if anyone that is going to corfe house this year and is a undergraduate add me on facebook if yous have it 'Stephanie marlow' from liverpool
Thalia221b
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm in corfe flat 109, hoping it's not bad to get into Bournemouth/talbot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thalia221b
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by stephanie.marlow)
what room are yous in do yous know? Im not a party animal but I like a good night out just hoping that not everyone from corfe house is going for the quietness..
I'm exactly the same

Posted from TSR Mobile
Vickyb1608
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I ended up having to get one of the premium rooms (didn't really want it) but I've chosen it now, I'm in corfe house in flat 504, i know it's no-where near your flat, but i'm trying to find other undergraduates - i'm certainly not looking for complete quietness as i want to enjoy myself! - I had to choose corfe house because i'm a nursing student and i've been placed in Poole for my placements, so they suggested to choose accomodation in the placement area. I'm looking to find some people who are doing nursing in corfe house, or just general undergraduates i can meet and make friends with and go out with!
Tara Anderson
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I am in 205. I am also hoping to enjoy myself. I have just booked Icebreaker tickets and also Halo tickets. Icebreaker sells out fast so you should buy one sooner than later if you are interested. There are meant to be some good bars in Poole, so that may easier than busing it to Bournemouth all the time. I am doing Media and communication.Vicky, if you have a premium room that sounds like a good pre drinking room to me!!
ayesha95
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I had no choice but reserve a room for corfe house i think it was 306 i dont even remember properly lol..i wanted to get a room in dorchester but they sold out sooo fast ...i hope it won't be as quiet as they say
DomHowe
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Also got stuck with corfe house ! flat 306 , I'm hoping it isn't too dead! hhaha
DomHowe
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by stephanie.marlow)
what room are yous in do yous know? Im not a party animal but I like a good night out just hoping that not everyone from corfe house is going for the quietness.. if anyone that is going to corfe house this year and is a undergraduate add me on facebook if yous have it 'Stephanie marlow' from liverpool
Saaaame as that !
zeloe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm in Corfe! flat 302 - would have preferred one of the other halls but I hope it's live here too
dharms.p
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey

I found this list of hall group for us - i've already met my flat mates

www.facebook.com/groups/1433224583574677/

Dharmesh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 7 Mar '20
  • Bournemouth University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 11 Mar '20
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 8 Apr '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (438)
67.49%
No (211)
32.51%

Watched Threads