leicester student accommodation/Code flat available for sept 2014

Watch
laurenking
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello

I have a studio flat at Code that is available. Its a double bed, ensuite deluxe studio flat on the 1st floor for £115 p/w which includes all bills and electricity, or £105 p/w and you pay electricity separate each week.

This is the cheapest priced flat available and includes access to the on-site gym, large common room and cinema amongst other facilities.

Its at the Upperton road site in the new block, so is brand new for sept 2014, nobody will have lived in the flat before you. There's also a new supermarket being built onsite.

Its about a 5 min walk to DMU and I'd say about a 15 min walk to leicester uni but there's a shuttle bus that runs through out the week.

It's a really nice flat, but I can no longer afford it so that's why I'm looking for someone to take over from me.

If your interested then leave a message in this feed and here's the website for more info https://codestudents.co.uk thanks
fz1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hello have you still got it ?
laurenking
Rep:
?
Hello, yes Ive still got it x
Krishk1994
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Is it still available? And what floor is it on
laurenking
Rep:
?
Hi, yep it's still available, It's on the first floor x
Thar1909
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi is this still available? Or have you already found someone for it?
Thar1909
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi! is this still available?
laurenking
Rep:
?
Hi. No haven't found anyone yet, it's still available x
JamesArthur1994
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi Bleetar
If you are still looking for accommodation I think Victoria Hall near Leicester City Centre still have rooms available at just £102 a week,it is where I lived in my first year and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for student accomodation in leicester.

James
sawyatt
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I have a Deluxe Studio reserved in CODE Student Accomodation on a Western Road, Leicester starting in September for 2015/2016.

I have decided that I no longer want the room and want to move in to halls instead so I urgently need to find a new tenant for the room at CODE.

The rent is £110 a week, including all bills. The room is like a flat and has its own kitchen, en suite, double bed and living area.

If if anyone is interested please reply as I urgently need to get a new tenant, ideally by 24th April!!Image
mimiboox
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Is anyone looking for a room becuase i have decided i am taking a gap year so i wont be staying here this year. This code accommodation room costs £115 per week and the room is in block C, please get in touch ASAP before 1st septemeber. Thank you
Bharr096
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Is this room still available
mimiboox
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
No sorry
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (35)
15.15%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (70)
30.3%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (28)
12.12%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (20)
8.66%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (13)
5.63%
I think it's an unfair expectation (62)
26.84%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.3%

Watched Threads