I need help. so confused

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Ive been talking to this guy for around a year. When we met he had a gf, however we stil got very flirty and shared the odd pic. I have alot of emotional issuse and physical one, he however managns to break through them and no matter what he has been there. I was there for him when he broke up with the gf (he had been with her a year) . We continued to talk flirt ect. He then got a new gf. We talk just the same stil flirty, this has got more intense latley tho! We have never met in person but talk about it alot. He went on holiday last week so we havnt talked as much but stil are shareinj snapchats. I thought I liked him. But im missing him like crazy, counting down the days til he gets bacj. Just wanting to here form him. Help me, what does this mean? Im confused>!
anonymouspie227
Badges: 20
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ive been talking to this guy for around a year. When we met he had a gf, however we stil got very flirty and shared the odd pic. I have alot of emotional issuse and physical one, he however managns to break through them and no matter what he has been there. I was there for him when he broke up with the gf (he had been with her a year) . We continued to talk flirt ect. He then got a new gf. We talk just the same stil flirty, this has got more intense latley tho! We have never met in person but talk about it alot. He went on holiday last week so we havnt talked as much but stil are shareinj snapchats. I thought I liked him. But im missing him like crazy, counting down the days til he gets bacj. Just wanting to here form him. Help me, what does this mean? Im confused>!
If he has a new girlfriend I wouldn't pursue him at all. I wouldn't share pics with him either he could use it against you. And you've never met the guy, how do you know he's not catfishing you?
Temporality
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
He might've been a good friend to you but he doesn't really sound like the sort of person you'd want to be in a relationship with - think about it sending 'flirty' pictures with you when with not only the first but second girlfriend. If he'd do it to them, he'd readily do it to you, trust me. Don't be the fool that thinks otherwise, you're worth more than that. I think you should stop sending him pics and flirting when he has a girlfriend, it's bad enough you've done it already but it's really disrespectful to them. How would you feel if your boyfriend was going behind your back?

When someone is being a deceptive as he is with his girlfriend and you are developing such strong feelings for them, you must know they are not a person to be using as an emotional crutch.

If you have physical(?) and emotional issues, then I fully empathise with that, but you need to sort those out yourself through counselling or medical help. If you keep using him as your crutch I'm afraid you will never be happy. The issues will remain and god knows what he will be up to behind your back.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by anonymouspie227)
If he has a new girlfriend I wouldn't pursue him at all. I wouldn't share pics with him either he could use it against you. And you've never met the guy, how do you know he's not catfishing you?
I dints say they where dirty pitures. They are just snapchats of what we are doing and of us in differnt places ect
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Temporality)
He might've been a good friend to you but he doesn't really sound like the sort of person you'd want to be in a relationship with - think about it sending 'flirty' pictures with you when with not only the first but second girlfriend. If he'd do it to them, he'd readily do it to you, trust me. Don't be the fool that thinks otherwise, you're worth more than that. I think you should stop sending him pics and flirting when he has a girlfriend, it's bad enough you've done it already but it's really disrespectful to them. How would you feel if your boyfriend was going behind your back?

When someone is being a deceptive as he is with his girlfriend and you are developing such strong feelings for them, you must know they are not a person to be using as an emotional crutch.

If you have physical(?) and emotional issues, then I fully empathise with that, but you need to sort those out yourself through counselling or medical help. If you keep using him as your crutch I'm afraid you will never be happy. The issues will remain and god knows what he will be up to behind your back.
Thank you, we wouldntend up in a relationship due to the distance between us. I do know that me been al flirty with him is wrong due to him having a gf. However ive been cheated on in every relationship ive ever been in. Kinda made me feel better that some1 wanted me to be the 'other girl' for a change (yes I do know its twisted) he has helped me become more confident and he sends we snaps and flirty messages when he with his gf, even when in bed with her. Ive never been in this situation before! How do I get over missing him. We are really great friend and I dont want to loose that
Anonymous #1
(Original post by anonymouspie227)
The amount of snapchat we have sent I doubt that he is, it is abit hard to fake snapchats. We enjoy the odd flirty snap and thdm go within 10secs. He is the on that usally starts with the snaps
username47781
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I would back right off as he's got a girlfriend, he should not be flirting like that with you.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Rock Fan)
I would back right off as he's got a girlfriend, he should not be flirting like that with you.
I do agree with u. But why carnt we be friends~+? Just cause I have feelings for him should stop that
username47781
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I do agree with u. But why carnt we be friends~+? Just cause I have feelings for him should stop that
Friends is fine as long as you don't let the feelings get in the way, the important thing is you don't act on these feelings.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Rock Fan)
Friends is fine as long as you don't let the feelings get in the way, the important thing is you don't act on these feelings.
I dont plan to. He is a distance away so would be hard to any1. Thanks tho. I never go for lads in relationships. Not my style. Just hard to understand when or even how I developed any feelings towards him
username47781
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I dont plan to. He is a distance away so would be hard to any1. Thanks tho. I never go for lads in relationships. Not my style. Just hard to understand when or even how I developed any feelings towards him
Nah it's not worth it, obviously it is hard though when you like someone and they are with someone else, believe me I have been there myself many a time.
saibhandari
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Avoid the **** out of this guy!
My friend had a similar situation to you; she had depression and this guy got through to her and she really liked him. He broke up with his girlfriend and flirted with her (and more, under the pretense that he 'wasn't ready for commitment yet but he would be') and then just found a new girlfriend and stopped talking to her.

If this guy is flirting with you whilst with another girl, then he is not worth your time. Imagine if your boyfriend did this to you, it would suck
Anonymous #1
Thanks all. He is back from holiday on friday, so I guess I will talk it out with him. I stil want to talk to him as he is an amazing lad and is easy to talk to. We wil remain just friends! If we flirt the odd time I really dont see a problem with that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (78)
68.42%
No (27)
23.68%
I didn't use it to prepare (9)
7.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise