Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    ew vanilla coke is yukky, I'm a cherry cola fan myself.

Girls are fussy and expensive that is such a load of crap it really depends on the girl. I always pay halves and my friends do the same.
    I was kind of being sarcastic. They are fussy though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Ollie had a girlfriend called Katie, but it wasn't ickle_katy. That is probably where your confusion lied.
    Yeah for some reason, I just assumed it was ickle_katy. I'm sure they'd make a Beautiful couple though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Katy said that Ollie was a lovely boy.
    Erm Sally H once said I was a lovely boy, I'm still the only person under 40 in my local area she hasn't shagged though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Is that true, or just an example?
    Its an excaderation(sp) it she is the local slapper though. She has got a real reputation locally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Its an excaderation(sp) it she is the local slapper though. She has got a real reputation locally.
    how many roughly would you say she's done?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    how many roughly would you say she's done?
    I've seen her about 4 times doing it in a car parked in the local park. I know about 3 people that says she has they have done it with her and everybody else says they have done it too.

When I was at school with her even in year 7 she had a different b/f every week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I've seen her about 4 times doing it in a car parked in the local park. I know about 3 people that says she has they have done it with her and everybody else says they have done it too.

When I was at school with her even in year 7 she had a different b/f every week.
    sounds like a proper whore. Is she actually good looking? I wonder why a bird would decide to be like that?

ReputationRep:
    sounds like a proper whore. Is she actually good looking? I wonder why a bird would decide to be like that?
    Maybe she just likes sex :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Lack of attention from daddy, so she seeks male attention elsewhere...

<removes brainy-looking spectacles>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Maybe she just likes sex :confused:
    i can see why guys would do that kind of thing given the opportunity. But it thought girls were usually more selective.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    But would you shag her, even if decent looking? Seems risky TBH.
    probably not just because i would hate that i'd be doing a bird who's been shagging some other guy the other night. theres a girl like the one amazingtrade is talking about who gets off with random guys in clubs but isnt bad looking and shes tried to with me but i just kind of got away as quickly as possible because no matter how good looking she is it would be disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I wouldn't sag her either. And as for the male thing well she was put up with a single mother so there is probably some logic in that some where.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.