This discussion is closed.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
ew vanilla coke is yukky, I'm a cherry cola fan myself.

Girls are fussy and expensive that is such a load of crap it really depends on the girl. I always pay halves and my friends do the same.
I was kind of being sarcastic. They are fussy though!
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Ollie had a girlfriend called Katie, but it wasn't ickle_katy. That is probably where your confusion lied.
Yeah for some reason, I just assumed it was ickle_katy. I'm sure they'd make a Beautiful couple though.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Katy said that Ollie was a lovely boy.
Erm Sally H once said I was a lovely boy, I'm still the only person under 40 in my local area she hasn't shagged though.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
Is that true, or just an example?
Its an excaderation(sp) it she is the local slapper though. She has got a real reputation locally.
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Its an excaderation(sp) it she is the local slapper though. She has got a real reputation locally.
how many roughly would you say she's done?
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by iiikewldude)
how many roughly would you say she's done?
I've seen her about 4 times doing it in a car parked in the local park. I know about 3 people that says she has they have done it with her and everybody else says they have done it too.

When I was at school with her even in year 7 she had a different b/f every week.
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I've seen her about 4 times doing it in a car parked in the local park. I know about 3 people that says she has they have done it with her and everybody else says they have done it too.

When I was at school with her even in year 7 she had a different b/f every week.
sounds like a proper whore. Is she actually good looking? I wonder why a bird would decide to be like that?
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
sounds like a proper whore. Is she actually good looking? I wonder why a bird would decide to be like that?
Maybe she just likes sex :confused:
makesomenoise
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Lack of attention from daddy, so she seeks male attention elsewhere...

<removes brainy-looking spectacles>
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
Maybe she just likes sex :confused:
i can see why guys would do that kind of thing given the opportunity. But it thought girls were usually more selective.
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
But would you shag her, even if decent looking? Seems risky TBH.
probably not just because i would hate that i'd be doing a bird who's been shagging some other guy the other night. theres a girl like the one amazingtrade is talking about who gets off with random guys in clubs but isnt bad looking and shes tried to with me but i just kind of got away as quickly as possible because no matter how good looking she is it would be disgusting.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeah I wouldn't sag her either. And as for the male thing well she was put up with a single mother so there is probably some logic in that some where.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (41)
20.2%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (48)
23.65%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (35)
17.24%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (43)
21.18%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (20)
9.85%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
7.88%

Watched Threads