The Student Room Group

Btec results day?

Hello, do anyone know when do we receive our results for our BTEC's and how to we get them? do we get them on the same day as A-Levels and at school? or do they just come in the post?
Well they should have given you an overall grade once you signed off from your course. You can ring up the college/school and query what grades you received. I'm not sure about when we get our certificates but I know they will usually send it in the post.
Reply 2
Original post by HappyHarpreet
Hello, do anyone know when do we receive our results for our BTEC's and how to we get them? do we get them on the same day as A-Levels and at school? or do they just come in the post?

You should have been told your final provisional grade when you finished the course. The school will have submitted the forms by very early July and will probably have received the certificates back only 7-14 days after that. There's not much point ringing the school at the moment as it will probably be shut - turn up on Results day and you should get them then. They may need you to sign for the certificates.
I did a btec and received my certs in the post about Aug time. Don't worry you'll get then soon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HappyHarpreet
I had got told what grade I had received from my teacher (and I had worked it out myself), but I got told that it should be given out on results day with other qualifications such as A-levels.:smile:
oooooh thannk you everyone :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest