The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Shiny New Room in University Park Up For Swap

Hey Everyone,

I love to cook yet managed to leave answering my emails for 3 months so I missed all the places in Broadgate Park.

Does anyone like to relax and get cooked for them, well you'll love my University Park single study room. You get all your meals cooked for and it's very social -everyone says you'll have a great time!

Does anyone want to swap their Broadgate park room for my University Park room? Free drinks on me for freshers week included to sweeten the deal.

Cheers and see you in september,

George
Original post by Georgethompson
Hey Everyone,

I love to cook yet managed to leave answering my emails for 3 months so I missed all the places in Broadgate Park.

Does anyone like to relax and get cooked for them, well you'll love my University Park single study room. You get all your meals cooked for and it's very social -everyone says you'll have a great time!

Does anyone want to swap their Broadgate park room for my University Park room? Free drinks on me for freshers week included to sweeten the deal.

Cheers and see you in september,

George

You might not need to 'swap' if you can find someone who wants your room and then you take this one: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2768904
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending