The Student Room Group

How long did you last first time?

Guys

how long did you last the first time you had sex and did the other person know you was a virgin?

if you didn't last very long, I'd imagine it'd be quite awkward, how does the conversation go after it?

I'm a girl, planning on sleeping with this guy (virgin), other guys I've slept with were experienced and lasted about 15-20 minutes

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Around 30

seconds.
Reply 2
about 40 minutes, mostly because neither of us had much clue what we were doing so I actually couldn't finish any faster :tongue:
60 minutes... It didn't hurt as much as people made it out to be!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tbh around 30 mins, but we both didn't know what we were doing, bet only 10% of it (if that) actually counted as sex :P
like 1 minute for real.

she got on top, didnt really know what she was doing, but i still instajizzed. :moon:
(edited 9 years ago)
guy lasted about 15? duno
I lasted exactly 13 minutes and 35 seconds, because I had a stop watch handy the first time I smashed a sloot.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
Guys

how long did you last the first time you had sex and did the other person know you was a virgin?

if you didn't last very long, I'd imagine it'd be quite awkward, how does the conversation go after it?

I'm a girl, planning on sleeping with this guy (virgin), other guys I've slept with were experienced and lasted about 15-20 minutes

Not long, but it can get better. Depends how nervous he is and how you feel to him.

Well, my boyfriend was a 19yo virgin before me. Best sex I've ever had. Ever. Not at the start, of course, but they build it up.
Original post by ilem
Around 30

seconds.

This made my day, I thought you meant 30 minutes until I scrolled down.
:laugh:
Well, the story goes something like this. I was extremely, extremely drunk, I'm not talking just stumbling around a bit, I mean full on I couldn't even remember my own name. So anyways, there I was, this little virgin boy, smashed out of his skull at a strangers party. I needed a poo really badly, so I crawled to the toilet, stood up, dropped my pants and then passed out, smashing my head on a bath as I fell, knocking me unconscious. When I woke up, the door of the bathroom was closed, my pants were still lowered, but on top of me was a slightly overweight girl who had managed to thumb in my flaccid penis into her massive growler. This was my time to shine! I pulled out and managed to shove my entire hand up this girl, I then began to work her like a puppet. After I was foreplayed out, I had managed to get a semi, I put it back in her and we went doggy style for about 15 seconds, and then I went soft again. I decided enough was enough, so I grabbed the girl by the hair and swung her to her knees, I then spend around about 10 minutes ****ing myself off until I arrived all over her face. With her face still covered in love milk, I opened the door to the toilet and left. So all in all, I lasted about... I'm not exactly sure how long I lasted on my first time, but it was a laugh and I got chlamydia, just thought I would share with you all my story :smile:
Original post by JayPlays
Well, the story goes something like this. I was extremely, extremely drunk, I'm not talking just stumbling around a bit, I mean full on I couldn't even remember my own name. So anyways, there I was, this little virgin boy, smashed out of his skull at a strangers party. I needed a poo really badly, so I crawled to the toilet, stood up, dropped my pants and then passed out, smashing my head on a bath as I fell, knocking me unconscious. When I woke up, the door of the bathroom was closed, my pants were still lowered, but on top of me was a slightly overweight girl who had managed to thumb in my flaccid penis into her massive growler. This was my time to shine! I pulled out and managed to shove my entire hand up this girl, I then began to work her like a puppet. After I was foreplayed out, I had managed to get a semi, I put it back in her and we went doggy style for about 15 seconds, and then I went soft again. I decided enough was enough, so I grabbed the girl by the hair and swung her to her knees, I then spend around about 10 minutes ****ing myself off until I arrived all over her face. With her face still covered in love milk, I opened the door to the toilet and left. So all in all, I lasted about... I'm not exactly sure how long I lasted on my first time, but it was a laugh and I got chlamydia, just thought I would share with you all my story :smile:

oh my jesus wtf
Reply 12

Welcome to Essex...
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous
Guys

Maybe he'll be nervous and last a long time, maybe he'll be nervous and finish quickly - either way, there'll be more times, and you can just go again.
Reply 14
I'll tell you what's more awkward and frustrating than finishing too quickly: not being able to finish at all for no reason.

Repeatedly.

:frown:
My boyfriend didn't last long the first time he did it, like a minute of actual sex, but it wasn't really that awkward and he got better with practise :colondollar:

:eyeball:
Few hours.. (i got better :wink:)
43mins-ish.
People pounded for 30+ mins non stop first time? I'm so ashamed of myself...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending