Turn on thread page Beta

Utterly frustrated with ASOS watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So I had an order delivered today from ASOS, which contained a wrong product.

I tried to book a returns slot but it kept saying 'unsuccessful'. Sigh. I Tweeted their support team and they claimed it was the bank. Hmm.

Rang the bank, plenty of available funds and no blocks on the card. Relayed this info to ASOS.

Quite a few hours later, ASOS reply to say, no, it is the bank declining payment.

Ring the bank back, no, we haven't had a request for payment - nothing wrong our end and nothing we can do!

So neither party accepts responsibility and I'm left with clothes far too big! Utterly frustrated and annoyed.

Rant over.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If they have sent you the wrong product then they should organise a refund or swap of products free of charge. Have you tried this: http://www.asos.com/help/pgehtml.aspx?cid=17989

I had a similar problem and they sent out the items by the following day and gave me a voucher.

ReputationRep:
    They did, eventually, relent and send an exchange as well as organise a return collection (free of charge!).

However, I was totally put off so intend to write to them when I can find an address!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.