The Student Room Group

Do you think smoking is unattractive?

Scroll to see replies

Young women, before they lose elasticity around their lips and develop other symptoms of smokers mouth can look quite sexy with a cigarette.
However they smell bad and taste awful.
Once a woman starts to show lines around their lips then game over. An older woman smoker can look genuinely terrifying in the morning.
i wont judge others who smoke, i find it disgusting personally
It doesn't really come into the equation of how attractive I find someone. Smoking is fine with me, I wouldn't really care if my other half did...
I think it's disgusting. I couldn't live with a smoker.
It's vile and horrible.
Anyone who thinks smoking is cool is an idiot.
Reply 65
It should be seen as unattractive due to the fact that you're essentially making yourself ill but a lot of people (mostly teenagers) do still and see smoking as 'hot' or 'cool'.

The countless celebrities who endorse a cigarette in a photo shoot aren't helping matters.
Personally yes.
Reply 67
There is nothing wrong with trying a cigarette, everyone has to do it. No one smokes for the first time in a mind that they will get addicted
Original post by tysonmaniac
To smoke is to admit that you are weak enough of mind and spirit that you will sacrifice your life to satisfy an addiction, which is certainly unattractive.
I think girls look completely disgusting when they smoke as well as boys but as long as they don’t do it near me then I don’t care.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending