The Student Room Group

I had no experience with girls till I was 24, ask me anything!

I'm a 25 year old guy who had no experience with girls whatsoever until I was 24 and lost my virginity just mere weeks shy of my 25th birthday.

Went through uni without getting even a kiss and took a while after that as well, despite having several apparent advantages such as being tall, muscular and a good job.

Thought I'd share my amazing story of how not just virginity but a complete and utter lack of contact with females is possible into the mid 20s. (and no, this was not for religious reasons, I was just incompetent and didn't give it enough effort).

Fire away!
Did you think girls had cooties until you were 24? :P
Original post by aprocrastinator
Did you think girls had cooties until you were 24? :P

Nope!

But I simply made virtually zero effort to meet them and wasn't a very social person. Once I started putting in effort, I found that meeting girls isn't actually as gargantuan of a task as I had made it out to be.
Original post by williamthetell
Nope!

But I simply made virtually zero effort to meet them and wasn't a very social person. Once I started putting in effort, I found that meeting girls isn't actually as gargantuan of a task as I had made it out to be.

That's quite fascinating, no joke! You didn't have friends who were girls either?
That's quite fascinating, no joke! You didn't have friends who were girls either?

Nope, at least nobody who was a closer friend. I mostly stayed at home/in my room and didn't even go out with the friends I had that much.
24 year old virgin.

Sorry i would not watch this movie.
Reply 6
How did you lose your virginity.
Original post by williamthetell
Nope, at least nobody who was a closer friend. I mostly stayed at home/in my room and didn't even go out with the friends I had that much.

oh i see. so do you have a girlfriend now or are you just playing the field? :wink:
Original post by ZeroName
How did you lose your virginity.

To my first ever gf who I met via an online dating site. We were dating for several months (most other guys would probably have given up a long time ago before I did) before she agreed to come over for a film and dinner. She ended up staying the night and then in the morning we started getting heavy on the making out and then it happened. Quite nice and with the right person. Only about 7 years too late (as per Chef from South Park, you're meant to lose your virginity at the age of 17).
oh i see. so do you have a girlfriend now or are you just playing the field? :wink:

Had a gf, then we broke up. Now experimenting with Tinder (with good results, though so far only slept with my first gf).
I need to become a sloot!

Quick Reply

Latest