Hello, my name is ptattersall1!

Watch this thread
ptattersall1
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm studying... Healthcare

I'm interested in... physiotherapy/mental health nursing

I'm thinking about... What is the best book to buy to help me revise and gain a C in maths GCSE? I struggle with maths but need a grade C for next september ? Thanks guys for any advice which will be superb
anonymouspie227
Badges: 20
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ptattersall1)
I'm studying... Healthcare

I'm interested in... physiotherapy/mental health nursing

I'm thinking about... What is the best book to buy to help me revise and gain a C in maths GCSE? I struggle with maths but need a grade C for next september ? Thanks guys for any advice which will be superb
:hello:
Welcome to :tsr: it’s great that you’ve joined! check out the ice breaker thread

How are you finding your studies? Waiting for exam results? :eek: Good luck

Perhaps check out the Study help, for help with your studies Maybe they could advise you with your revision!

Here's the link to the Maths Exam forum

You may find the University discussions forum useful in discussions about your future courses! Just look around, might be helpful in choosing between physio and mh nursing

You should totally check out university connect here , you can connect with people studying your course at your university or who are applicants too!! Great way to make friends, me thinks!

Hit me a reply if you need any help with using TSR or are just looking to chat and have a nice day
Pie
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (139)
29.32%
It went fairly well (227)
47.89%
It didn't go too well (69)
14.56%
TERRIBLE! (39)
8.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed