The Student Room Group

Adjustment!

Hi guys! I got offered a place on the condition that I got a merit in my foundation course. I received a distinction and was wondering if I am eligible for Adjustment??? Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hnavy95
Hi guys! I got offered a place on the condition that I got a merit in my foundation course. I received a distinction and was wondering if I am eligible for Adjustment??? Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep

Adjustment only opens on the 14th August - if your place on Track shows as unconditional by then (make sure your unis have your results) then the button will appear automatically
Reply 2
Okay thank you! They changed my offer to unconditional because I needed to send my certificate that showed my results, which I'm getting tomorrow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by PQ
Yep

Adjustment only opens on the 14th August - if your place on Track shows as unconditional by then (make sure your unis have your results) then the button will appear automatically

Would I have to send my results to the uni for the button to appear?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hnavy95
Would I have to send my results to the uni for the button to appear?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you place on Track is unconditional then the button will appear on the 14th (it appears to EVERYONE who has their firm go unconditional which confuses a lot of people who miss their grades and get accepted anyway each year!) UCAS don't check if you met and exceeded your firm offer you are supposed to be honest and the uni you adjust to is supposed to check you're not taking the piss :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest