The Student Room Group

Psychology Conversion Masters Distance Learning

I am interested in studying for a Psychology conversion masters and want to know if there are any universities that offer this as a distance learning course?

Thanks!
Original post by LDM333
I am interested in studying for a Psychology conversion masters and want to know if there are any universities that offer this as a distance learning course?

Thanks!

I'd suggest starting off searching http://www.prospects.ac.uk - that includes a lot of distance learning options.

Also check what is on offer with the Open University - they do postgraduate as well as undergraduate.
I would suggest you don't need a 'conversion course' especially if you're going to do a general psychology course. That is, as a psychology student myself, I don't feel like there's much you miss from not doing the course at undergraduate level, so there's not much foundation you need to catch up on in a special 'conversion course'. In this case, it makes finding a course easier and there are several distance learning courses in the subject. What is your undergraduate degree in?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending