The Student Room Group

Does she not care for me then?

So I was a little annoyed today after having an argument with my parents and then a little one with my girlfriend. I was nearly reduced to tears because of how sad I was. I told my GF to leave me alone. Next thing she is posting about which songs she likes on Instagram. Does that mean she doesn't care at all about me that she isn't upset because I am? Or am I just overreacting?
Reply 1
Bit of both id say

The last thing you do when some one tells you to leave them alone, is leave them alone straight away. (In a relationship at least) but you shouldn't be mad at her. Talk to her about it later and see how she reacts then
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by AR_95
Bit of both id say

The last thing you do when some one tells you to leave them alone, is leave them alone straight away. (In a relationship at least) but you shouldn't be mad at her. Talk to her about it later and see how she reacts then
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I sense that she doesn't give a crap lol. It will just cause an argument if we talk about it.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Yes I sense that she doesn't give a crap lol. It will just cause an argument if we talk about it.

If it's going to cause an argument because she doesn't want to hear it then leave her ASAP lol you'll regret it later if you don't

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by AR_95
If it's going to cause an argument because she doesn't want to hear it then leave her ASAP lol you'll regret it later if you don't

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why would I regret it later?
Why are you with her then, if discussing things like this would just cause an argument? If my boyfriend was really upset and asked me to leave him alone I probably wouldn't, so if you don't think she cares for you, why are you with her?
Original post by Anonymous
So I was a little annoyed today after having an argument with my parents and then a little one with my girlfriend. I was nearly reduced to tears because of how sad I was. I told my GF to leave me alone. Next thing she is posting about which songs she likes on Instagram. Does that mean she doesn't care at all about me that she isn't upset because I am? Or am I just overreacting?

Do you want your GF to leave you alone or not? Because the way I see it you've played the bitchiest game around right now. You've told her to leave you alone, which respectively she has, yet now you're complaining she isn't giving you any attention.

Get over yourself man, if you need her support then talked to her.
Lawl you want her to be upset because you're upset..

She cares and she has a life.
You asked her to leave you alone so she did, she shouldn't have to be upset just because you are, I imagine she was just repsecting what you asked for and would be ready to talk to you about it when you wanted to.
If that was me, I would leave you alone, and try speaking to you a little later when you calmed down. I would not be upset because you were upset, because I have no idea what's there to be upset about if you haven't told me.

Quick Reply