What do woman think about crossdressers Watch

Curious17
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm a 19 year old boy, I have basically been wearing girls clothes since I was around 6-7..

It started off as just panties but has progressed into somthing a lot more serious, as I would transform myself from being a horrible boy into a beutiful feminine lady ..

I was wondering what woman think off this.. What do you think off crossdressers?
ldsbabe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Absolute no go.
Mel1312
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Curious17)
I'm a 19 year old boy, I have basically been wearing girls clothes since I was around 6-7..

It started off as just panties but has progressed into somthing a lot more serious, as I would transform myself from being a horrible boy into a beutiful feminine lady ..

I was wondering what woman think off this.. What do you think off crossdressers?
*Shrugs* Do what you want really In terms of relationships (I assume from the fact you're a 19 year old guy asking but sorry if this is irrelevant) most women wouldn't care in terms of if it makes you happy then that's the most important thing. In terms of friends then ditto the relationship point.
ldsbabe
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Mel1312)
*Shrugs* Do what you want really In terms of relationships (I assume from the fact you're a 19 year old guy asking but sorry if this is irrelevant) most women wouldn't care in terms of if it makes you happy then that's the most important thing. In terms of friends then ditto the relationship point.
You must be joking!! Most women wouldn't care? I'm pretty sure they would. I love my boyfriend and I consider myself a tolerant and open minded human being but there is no ****ing way my boyfriend is wearing women's underwear!
Curious17
Rep:
?
Thanks! But why would you not let him? What is your opinion? Thanks for the feed back! Means a lot! Tho if you saw a young boy say a little brother for instance and you caught him in your bedroom wearing all your stuff.. What would u do then?..
Curious17
Rep:
?
(Original post by ldsbabe)
Absolute no go.
Why is that? If it's okay to ask..
ldsbabe
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thanks! But why would you not let him? What is your opinion? Thanks for the feed back! Means a lot! Tho if you saw a young boy say a little brother for instance and you caught him in your bedroom wearing all your stuff.. What would u do then?..

Honestly, like I don't want to offend you, and I don't think that your behaviour is wrong or weird or bad in any way...if that's your thing and that makes you happy then that's really great for you.
But I can probably speak for most of the women I know in that they wouldn't feel comfortable with a man wearing women's clothes. I personally love really manly men, it just would be a big turn off for me.
anonymouspie227
Badges: 19
Report 4 years ago
i like womens underwear. its nice and pretty
ldsbabe
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by anonymouspie227)
i like womens underwear. its nice and pretty
On a man's hairy arse?
MidnightDream
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
In terms of a relationship? I wouldn't go there but otherwise I don't care
Curious17
Rep:
?
I think the same!

Tho I have a lot off answers to why I like it so much 💁
Mel1312
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You must be joking!! Most women wouldn't care? I'm pretty sure they would. I love my boyfriend and I consider myself a tolerant and open minded human being but there is no ****ing way my boyfriend is wearing women's underwear!
Its personal beliefs but I believe in free will. I have no control over my boyfriend's behaviour and I don't want to. That includes influencing his behaviour! He deserves respect and complete understanding and if I don't like any habits or choices he has made, I wouldn't enter the relationship with him.

Perhaps the circles I run in give that depiction of most women agreeing with me because we are more focused on personality traits rather than shallow things like clothing.
ldsbabe
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Its personal beliefs but I believe in free will. I have no control over my boyfriend's behaviour and I don't want to. That includes influencing his behaviour! He deserves respect and complete understanding and if I don't like any habits or choices he has made, I wouldn't enter the relationship with him.

Perhaps the circles I run in give that depiction of most women agreeing with me because we are more focused on personality traits rather than shallow things like clothing.
Err ok honey, I'm not shallow either, but cross dressing goes a LOT deeper than just a man wearing items of women's clothing.
Mel1312
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Err ok honey, I'm not shallow either, but cross dressing goes a LOT deeper than just a man wearing items of women's clothing.
I never claimed that cross dressing is just about wearing women's clothing. But, you said "I personally love really manly men, it just would be a big turn off for me." Its perfectly okay to have personal preferences but to me it is slightly cold to say that a man cannot be 'manly' because he wears women's clothing. Unless he has stated himself that he doesn't want to be 'manly' his clothes don't make him less than.
ldsbabe
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I never claimed that cross dressing is just about wearing women's clothing. But, you said "I personally love really manly men, it just would be a big turn off for me." Its perfectly okay to have personal preferences but to me it is slightly cold to say that a man cannot be 'manly' because he wears women's clothing. Unless he has stated himself that he doesn't want to be 'manly' his clothes don't make him less than.

Lol well sorry if I don't find a man in a leopard print thong and a frilly dress manly.
Mel1312
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Lol well sorry if I don't find a man in a leopard print thong and a frilly dress manly.
Oh no worries, you don't have to apologise to me
ArtGoblin
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It wouldn't bother me. I think it's stupid that certain items of clothes are categorised as 'masculine' and 'feminine' anyway. People should wear what they want regardless of whether it matches with sex/gender.
driftawaay
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You just be who you are and don't bother what others might think. Trust me, there are women who will accept you for who you are, the ones that don't aren't worth your time and why would you want to be with a woman like that anyway? Don't stress over it.
vickidc18
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't know its a weird one if I wear my fiance's hoodie or short or even boxers thats absolutely fine in societies view but if he wanted to wear my frilly knickers he's a freak? Honestly I cant say I'd be ok with it if my fiance started crossdressing but I get the irony lol. Just do what makes you happy if cross dressing is an important part of your life dont stop and the perfect woman for you will be fine with it
Emememily733
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

I wouldn't date one, because, just no.
But as a friend or an acquaintance, I think if I knew I'd like to say I wouldn't judge you for it, and outwardly I wouldn't and I'd treat you just like any other friend, but inwardly I think Id always find it a bit weird.. can't help it, just how I feel.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (156)
17.69%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.62%
No I am happy with my course choice (523)
59.3%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.4%

Watched Threads