Has anyone got into Aston University through clearing for Pharmacy??? Watch

Asma_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm thinking about trying to get into Pharmacy through clearing and was wondering if anyone has got into Aston through clearing before??????
Aston University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Asma_)
I'm thinking about trying to get into Pharmacy through clearing and was wondering if anyone has got into Aston through clearing before??????
Hopefully you will not have to use clearing, however it's nice to know you are thinking about us, the best way to find out if we have spots is to call our clearing hotline Thursday on 0121 204 4444.

Alternatively you can make an enquiry into course availability here.

Josh
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Asma_)

Moved to Aston University section
Aston University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just as an update, i've been informed we will have spots available in Pharmacy during clearing. Give us a call on Thursday.

Josh
hannabelle_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Heyy! If you do got to Aston through clearing and need a room, there is one available at Isaac Court (10/15 minute walk from campus, or quick bus ride). I won't be needing it due to taking a year out. The room is £85 a week for a 52 week contract which includes all bills, laundry and internet. This particular room is a very generous size, appropriately the same as Aston's new build kitchen.

Hopefully you get to the university you want! But if you do choose Aston through clearing, I have a room available if you want it - one less thing to worry about

Good luck! xx
Asma_
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by hannabelle_)
Heyy! If you do got to Aston through clearing and need a room, there is one available at Isaac Court (10/15 minute walk from campus, or quick bus ride). I won't be needing it due to taking a year out. The room is £85 a week for a 52 week contract which includes all bills, laundry and internet. This particular room is a very generous size, appropriately the same as Aston's new build kitchen.

Hopefully you get to the university you want! But if you do choose Aston through clearing, I have a room available if you want it - one less thing to worry about

Good luck! xx
Hi sorry i'm a bit late, thank you but I got into a different uni but thank you anyways and enjoy your year out
lahabz2012
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i did
freakinout
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeh, I did but for biomed. I just emailed the biomedical admissions officer explaining my situation. She called me back and offered me the place. If you have bad grades there is no point calling the clearing hotline because they will just reject you because of the strict instructions they are given. It is better to contact someone higher up in the ladder.
best of luck
cupcake2nite
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by freakinout)
Yeh, I did but for biomed. I just emailed the biomedical admissions officer explaining my situation. She called me back and offered me the place. If you have bad grades there is no point calling the clearing hotline because they will just reject you because of the strict instructions they are given. It is better to contact someone higher up in the ladder.
best of luck
hi , I was just wondering what grades you got to go to Aston through clearing ? I probably will have to apply for clearing this year
username624692
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Looks like people have been, good luck!
shazza1234
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by freakinout)
best of luck
Hi, what exactly did you say to the admissions officer? Could you give me any pointers please? I'm trying to do the same
Maryam556
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi could u give some pointers as to what you said to the admission tutor. Thanks
OfficialChemist
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
My mate got B B C and got in thru clearing for Aston Pharmacy as he missed his optometry offer
OfficialChemist
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Oh **** just realised this post is like 10 years old
Maryam556
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by OfficialChemist)
My mate got B B C and got in thru clearing for Aston Pharmacy as he missed his optometry offer
Was this recently? I've got ABC but I'm not sure if it'll be enough for clearing at Aston
Maryam556
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Oh **** just realised this post is like 10 years old
lol yeah I was reading this and found it useful so decided to see if you were still on TSR
OfficialChemist
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Maryam556)
lol yeah I was reading this and found it useful so decided to see if you were still on TSR
Yeaa it was this yr, but he dropped out after a week cos instead he wants to retake his a2 chem and sociology exams to try for optometry
Maryam556
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeaa it was this yr, but he dropped out after a week cos instead he wants to retake his a2 chem and sociology exams to try for optometry
Overall how was your experience of Aston? E.g. Teaching, student life, etc.....
OfficialChemist
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Maryam556)
Overall how was your experience of Aston? E.g. Teaching, student life, etc.....
Piece of **** tbh, no wonder they aint russell group
Maryam556
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Piece of **** tbh, no wonder they aint russell group
Really???? How comes I've heard so many great things about it.....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (286)
15.15%
The paper was reasonable (1048)
55.51%
Not feeling great about that exam... (409)
21.66%
It was TERRIBLE (145)
7.68%

Watched Threads