The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Carnatic halls. Rankin

So who's all staying at Rankin halls then? I'm buzzing September can't come quick enough!!!!:danceboy::danceboy:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shaneyyyboy
So who's all staying at Rankin halls then? I'm buzzing September can't come quick enough!!!!:danceboy::danceboy:

Heya, just giving this a little bump in the hopes someone will see and reply.

You should also check out the new connect pages to find other people who have applied for the same courses as you!
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Just accepted my rankin hall offer! First night of freshers happens to fall on my 19th birthday too
Reply 3
Well that only means one thing doesn't it?
Reply 4
I just accepted my room at rankin hall!
Am also in Rankin :smile:
Reply 6
Me too! Can't wait so excited :smile:
Reply 7
Can't wait till freshers like bring on the 20th!!!
Reply 8
Are people buying the freshers wristband?
Reply 9
Im just going to wait until I get there and see what my flatmates are doing!

I'm in Rankin! But idk whether to buy the freshers wrist bands?:confused::confused:
Original post by csmith95
Are people buying the freshers wristband?

I might wait until I'm there and see what other people are doing, does it sell out??
Reply 12
Original post by roseeeiio
I might wait until I'm there and see what other people are doing, does it sell out??

The guild said there's limited places, so I just brought the cheapest one as I think most people will buy them!
I really don't know whether to buy one or not!
I've got icebreaker ticket but still insure about wristband think I'll wait till I get there, how far you all coming from?
Reply 15
I'm coming from Northern Ireland :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by miss_amyjaynex
I've got icebreaker ticket but still insure about wristband think I'll wait till I get there, how far you all coming from?

What's the icebreaker thing?
I'm coming from Northern Ireland :smile:

I'm staying in rankin halls and coming from Northern Ireland too! :smile:
Also can someone help me and please explain what you mean by buying wristbands etc ive literally been doing no preparation where did you get all the information for freshers? :smile:
Reply 19
What's your Facebook name and I'll invite you too all the fresher pages!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending