The Student Room Group
Reply 1
last year, mine was ment to be payed in on 30th september, but it got payed a week early :biggrin: just intime for freshers week haha
Reply 2
where do i find these dates?
Original post by tgwktm
where do i find these dates?

You should have gotten a letter with them all on.

Original post by ddtown
Mine says estimated the 18th of September, which is a few days after my first day of Uni.

Is this usually accurate?

It normally depends on when your uni confirm your attendance to SF. You should normally get it in a week of the date on the letter though.

For the rest of the year, it is normally dead on the day they say. I got it a day early once though.
Reply 4
Original post by ddtown
Mine says estimated the 18th of September, which is a few days after my first day of Uni.

Is this usually accurate?

As it says, for the start of the academic year that's an estimate. In order to release your funds, you first have to enrol on campus at the uni, then the uni has to confirm to SF that you have enrolled. Only then will SF send your money.

So the actual date that you get paid will depend on a) what date your uni holds enrolment and b) how soon after that they inform SF.

At the start of my second year the uni stuffed up enrolment (only sent enrolment notifications to about one-third of my year, so loads of people enrolled late). It took them about three weeks to sort out the mess, during which time they delayed informing SF about any of us.
If everything is sorted then pretty accurate :smile: the money transfer is waiting for the university to confirm that you are attending the Uni then it's released into your account. I do wish student finance doesn't use your induction week as an estimated date though!
Reply 6
Original post by sabbahfu
supposed to hear back by tomorrow. I'm only waiting for them to confirm my attendance so SFE can process. You?

Yh Same I've passed milestone let me know once you hear from SFE PLEASE

Latest

Trending

Trending