Any fans here?
College_Dropout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Pokémontrainer)
Any fans here?
Yeah, its better than regular TV but nothing amazing.
Vonstaaa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I really like White Collar. Mozzie is one of my favs, he's hilarious
Pokémontrainer
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Vonstaaa)
I really like White Collar. Mozzie is one of my favs, he's hilarious
Yay! I love the friendship between Mozzie and Diana!
Are you upset about the cancellation resulting in only six more episodes? :cry:
Vonstaaa
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yay! I love the friendship between Mozzie and Diana!
Are you upset about the cancellation resulting in only six more episodes? :cry:
I am yeah!! I'd love for White Collar to carry on for a few more seasons, but at least we get an proper ending. It would've been so frustrating if it ended at the cliffhanger of the last season. What about you?
Pokémontrainer
Rep:
?
I am yeah!! I'd love for White Collar to carry on for a few more seasons, but at least we get an proper ending. It would've been so frustrating if it ended at the cliffhanger of the last season. What about you?
I feel like there's quite a lot of loose ends we need tied. I would also like to see Sara return, how about you? The fake proposal had me in tears!
Vonstaaa
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I feel like there's quite a lot of loose ends we need tied. I would also like to see Sara return, how about you? The fake proposal had me in tears!
Oh gosh, yes!! I loved Sara, I miss her character. That proposal was adorable. I actually like Rebecca too, well developed and v interesting
Pokémontrainer
Rep:
?
Oh gosh, yes!! I loved Sara, I miss her character. That proposal was adorable. I actually like Rebecca too, well developed and v interesting
Haha so did I! I had a hard time deciding who I shipped Neal with because both Rebecca and Sara were awesome! Diana naming her child after Mozzie though... :^_^: I absolutely love the bromance between Neal and Peter though, Peter's like a father figure at times and it's so adorable!!
Do you know when the next season will come out?
Vonstaaa
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Haha so did I! I had a hard time deciding who I shipped Neal with because both Rebecca and Sara were awesome! Diana naming her child after Mozzie though... :^_^: I absolutely love the bromance between Neal and Peter though, Peter's like a father figure at times and it's so adorable!!
Same! I still prefer Neal with Sara though aha. And aaw definitely. I love Mozzie and Neal together too, well I love everything about Mozzie - his relationship with Mrs Suit!
And no, they haven't released a date yet, only that its out winter 2014
Tpos
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
But Rebecca was a murderer o.O I really liked that twist because it really did come out of nowhere and there was a sharp contrast between the moods - like Neal with Rebecca as his gf and then the shock when he realises who she is. Although I think throughout the series Matt Bomer's emotional scenes could've been better. I'm not sure if it was due to his acting or directing, perhaps a bit of both because e.g when he finds out about Rebecca in that scene his looks like he's about to have a panic attack or something which makes the scene really effective but then he seems to recover pretty quick which I thought made the scene weak.

I love mozzie, he's just awesome.

The final season starts on November 6th (US)

I've got one and half episodes left to finish season five, I haven't got any other series to look forward to so a part of me doesn't want to finish it lol.
WorstUNameEver
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Tpos)
But Rebecca was a murderer o.O I really liked that twist because it really did come out of nowhere and there was a sharp contrast between the moods - like Neal with Rebecca as his gf and then the shock when he realises who she is. Although I think throughout the series Matt Bomer's emotional scenes could've been better. I'm not sure if it was due to his acting or directing, perhaps a bit of both because e.g when he finds out about Rebecca in that scene his looks like he's about to have a panic attack or something which makes the scene really effective but then he seems to recover pretty quick which I thought made the scene weak.

I love mozzie, he's just awesome.

The final season starts on November 6th (US)

I've got one and half episodes left to finish season five, I haven't got any other series to look forward to so a part of me doesn't want to finish it lol.
Finally! Another fan, so damn underrated, deserves more seasons, yh Mozzie is so funny :') the Rebecca twist.. I honestly didn't see that coming, damn she looked scary when she changed her look and called Neal from prison, I plan to watch all 5 seasons again, and again.. really hate how it will only have 6 eps, dont wanna spoil the season 5 finale for you but it's pretty good. :P
Tpos
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by WorstUNameEver)
Finally! Another fan, so damn underrated, deserves more seasons, yh Mozzie is so funny :') the Rebecca twist.. I honestly didn't see that coming, damn she looked scary when she changed her look and called Neal from prison, I plan to watch all 5 seasons again, and again.. really hate how it will only have 6 eps, dont wanna spoil the season 5 finale for you but it's pretty good. :P
Yep another fan! I just discovered it on netflix like two weeks ago...so you can guess what I've been doing with most of my time haha. I had been watching Person of Interest and it Netflix suggested it to me, I'd seen a few other people online say it was good so I thought I'd check it out. Yh, I felt sorry for Neal, having his heart broken like that I know he's conned people but that con by Rebecca went too far so I don't think he deserved it. Also I preferred Neal with Sara or Alex rather than Rebecca - at the end of the day Rebecca is a complete fake even if they seemed to gel together.

Yeh, I was surprised that there's only going to be 6 episodes in the final season, it's a shame. Hopefully it'll be good though!

I'm just waiting for the final episode to buffer now I'll come back here to share my thoughts on it
WorstUNameEver
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Tpos)
Yep another fan! I just discovered it on netflix like two weeks ago...so you can guess what I've been doing with most of my time haha. I had been watching Person of Interest and it Netflix suggested it to me, I'd seen a few other people online say it was good so I thought I'd check it out. Yh, I felt sorry for Neal, having his heart broken like that I know he's conned people but that con by Rebecca went too far so I don't think he deserved it. Also I preferred Neal with Sara or Alex rather than Rebecca - at the end of the day Rebecca is a complete fake even if they seemed to gel together.

Yeh, I was surprised that there's only going to be 6 episodes in the final season, it's a shame. Hopefully it'll be good though!

I'm just waiting for the final episode to buffer now I'll come back here to share my thoughts on it
Ha, isn't that strange, I used to watch Person of Interest too, interesting concept, but characters are really not funny or entertaining, maybe you might like Criminal Minds! :P is it me or does Kate look A LOT like Elizabeth, the Rebecca con was weird though, like how did she know all that was gonna happen, like Neal going back to her to steal the access card and all, must have been one heck of a plan to plan out..
Tpos
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by WorstUNameEver)
Ha, isn't that strange, I used to watch Person of Interest too, interesting concept, but characters are really not funny or entertaining, maybe you might like Criminal Minds! :P is it me or does Kate look A LOT like Elizabeth, the Rebecca con was weird though, like how did she know all that was gonna happen, like Neal going back to her to steal the access card and all, must have been one heck of a plan to plan out..
Yeh person of interest was very dark. I liked the concept - though I was creeped out by it lol - someone even tried to tell me NSA etc are actually as bad as that when it comes to spying o.O but because I was binge watching all the violence and everything just got to me and I didn't really want to bother watching the seasons that weren't on netflix. Now that I haven't got anything to watch I might just watch that...or try out criminal minds, thanks for the recommendation :yy:

Just finished the episode now. You were right it was pretty good! Poor Mozzie... though he's funny even when almost dying haha. I love Peter and Neal's relationship and I like how Peter doesn't want to be some kind of robot and actually live morally etc. Also was it just me who expected something to go wrong with Peter and Elizabeth's relationship? It's so normal for shows to portray messed up relationships that it's weird to see a nice, healthy one. And yh, I think Elizabeth and Kate do look alike!

Rebecca's con was pretty creepy, she even had files on him from when he was kid - what would be the point And I guess she knew what he was like so that's why she expected him to get the key card like that (and we just have to go with the writer's imagination a bit lol).

Rebecca seems to have got one of her men to kidnap Neal. I wonder what she wants to happen considering she clearly loves him and can't bring herself to kill him. What a psycho!
SarcasticMel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Any fans here?
OMG YES

Can't believe this will be the last season. And only episodes.

I love this show. I have seen it back to back every time a new season ended.
Tpos
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
New season was started btw but there's only going to be 6 episodes.
SarcasticMel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I know! I saw first episode and now I will save the other 5 up for xmas holidays
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (357)
56.13%
I don't have everything I need (279)
43.87%

Watched Threads