Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    personally i believe your just twisted, not an arse licker, but if you are unconsciously worried that everyone is percieving you to b an arse licker, then mayb you should review your behaviour/ attitude.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    Now that's just mean...

ReputationRep:
    little katy.......the subject of the forum is the eviction of mr white, a someone shallow gesture, but i wont get into that - ur comment however, was that ud also like to get rid of his arse licker. this was said shortly after i had posted a remark on the noticeboard. hence the assumption is u were referrin to me....now u can proove me wrong if u so desire...

mr white - keh, cheers, think sometimes theyre all a little too small minded to see through their little worlds hey!

ReputationRep:
    Katy you merely degrade yourself by responding in such an irrational manner. I must thank you for comparing me to Mr White, very kind of you.

ReputationRep:
    little katy (again)

please make it clear as to who you are referring.

are u now saying im twisted??

lol
    haha

ReputationRep:
    jac - it is a compliment, means you have brains and show signs of personality! gud on ya

x

ReputationRep:
    ok your new, so ill accept that you cant read yet. at the top of my new post is a set of brackets in which the subject is posted. it says what????

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou Littlemisssmile, most generous lol

ReputationRep:
    Originally posted by LittleMissSmile
    little katy (again)

please make it clear as to who you are referring.

are u now saying im twisted??

lol
    haha
    yes, i am calling you twisted, and now stupid as well.

why are you calling my little??? cant you read???

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    ickle katy....are you a little slow??

i mean, i may be new, but at least i grasp the concept of message boards.

as i said, a) pls write who youre typing, to, youre ever so vague and well - ur over generalised comments could b referring to ne1, specially as they are not backed up nor necessary to be honest. b) yes...i can read the message board title...and no, i dont think ''everyone'' thinks i am an arse licker. im not overly big headed to think ''everyone'' would give a flying monkeys who or what i was!

ReputationRep:
    little katy

o sorry, does 'ickle' not mean the same thing as 'little' nemore? well..i must b loosing touch with the 'ickle' people then

and stupid? ah......there goes those generaliations again...

ReputationRep:
    jac, well im a generous kinda lassy
    x

ReputationRep:
    Originally posted by Jac
    Katy you merely degrade yourself by responding in such an irrational manner. I must thank you for comparing me to Mr White, very kind of you.
    please define irrational manner.

and how exactly am i degrading myself???

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    Friend Katy, I am confused by the dichotomous nature of your responses. A vitriolic statement followed by a "Love Katy" seems a bit strange....

ReputationRep:
    Originally posted by LittleMissSmile

pls write who youre typing, to, youre ever so vague and well - ur over generalised comments could b referring to ne1, specially as they are not backed up nor necessary to be honest.

how can u not tell who im making comments about, when i have just quoted you as saying something???

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    u did that once 'katy'

ReputationRep:
    Katy please use a dictionary. As i said before, other people should not be responsible for misconprehension of langauge.

ReputationRep:
    Originally posted by Jac
    Friend Katy, I am confused by the dichotomous nature of your responses. A vitriolic statement followed by a "Love Katy" seems a bit strange....

i have no idea what you just said??

i dunno what "dichotomous" or "vitriolic" mean.

oh and i am strange, i put love katy, because i am not aiming to offend, i am mearly offering my view/opinion on a situation.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    Originally posted by Jac
    Katy please use a dictionary. As i said before, other people should not be responsible for misconprehension of langauge.
    who am i asking to take responsibility for my language??

and y do i need a dictionary??

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    LOL

so strange/arse licker etc arent offensive words. hmm!

and cudnt u work out the meanin of those words from the context they were in??
    and u said i was stupid!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.