Best hairstyle/hair-length for men?

Watch
username1331498
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I am curious as to what people think the best hair-length is the best length for men to have?
Superunknown17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Entirely subjective to the person who's asking.

Some people prefer long hair on guys, some prefer short, some prefer curly or wavy or any number of different hairstyles.

Mine's usually short to medium length wavy depending on how long since my last haircut
Violet97
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
As a woman I prefer it when men have hair that's around shoulder length (give or take 2 inches), wavy and usually with a side parting. Although different people suit different hairstyles.
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I prefer shaggy, messy short hair on guys. Long hair can look pretty good on some guys too. My bf's hair is the same length as mine (to my chest) and I think he suits it. I don't like really short hair like crew cuts or bald.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hagridore
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm a guy and have hair long enough to put in pony tail and when not I look a bit like braveheart lol, still my girlfriend wants me to keep it.
Tom78
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Different haircuts suit different faces. There's a fashionbeans article about it somewhere, check it out.
Stinkum
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Depends on your hair type. If it's very smooth and silky, you can leave it to grow. If it's moderately soft/smooth, you can leave it at medium length. But if it's considerably coarse or rough, you should have it quite short.
cole-slaw
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
yeah it really depends. I would say not too long, not too short. and not too fashionable.
Tom78
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by cole-slaw)
yeah it really depends. I would say not too long, not too short. and not too fashionable.
Go on.... ?
Sidhant Shivram
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
No one size fits all, I'd say...

Sent from my iPhone
Eah0691
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm not bothered lol as long as it is washed and brushed (long) but if the guy wants to change their hair styles I wouldn't push them to do anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
кяя
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'd say shortish is the best imo. I don't know what the hairstyles are called, but something like the pics below:

ImageImageImageImageImage

That haircut to me suits men the best. Short enough to look manly, but long enough to be pretty and have something for me to run my hands through. Long hair can be sexy though. Observe:

ImageImageImage

These are the worst imo:

ImageImage

Don't wear the Justin Bieber type hairstyle, this isn't 2006, and unless you're Korean it won't suit you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (711)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (895)
42.74%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (395)
18.86%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.44%

Watched Threads