What have I done? Will I get fat? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi everyone,
I weigh 10st 3lbs am 5ft 8.5in and am 18 years old. I have just done the most stupid and out of character thing, I've ate an entire 2 litre tub of Morrisons raspberry ripple ice cream. I'm a bit worried about the consequences of eating this much sugar as I never would be as stupid to eat as much as I did, I'm just nervous for results day. Will I gain a lot of weight because if this? What should I do to reduce the damage (if I can do anything short of vomiting it back up again!)

I'm really sorry for what I did and genuinely feel ashamed of my gluttony, it's so out if character!
LydiaFirefly<3
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You might put on a pound or two but I honestly wouldn't worry You could do a bit of exercise or not eat much for the rest of the day. Seriously, you won't gain 5 stone just for eating a tub of ice cream It was my friends birthday a few months ago and I ate a big family bag of Doritos, a slice of cake, a cookie, lots of snacks and then a big takeaway pizza and chips. We all ate loads. I put a pound on in weight then lost it a few days after just by eating normally. You'll be fine :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
lucybuckleyy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Go for a run and burn it off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
spanker
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sorry the damage is done you will gain like 3 stone and forever be the colour of a raspberry.
Comecumscome
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
i doubt it, one big meal all of a sudden wouldn't cause weight gain, and if it does it will unnoticeable. i recommend walking for 15 minutes at least after every meal doesn't have to be outside could just be in your room, it takes care of indigestion and would speed up your metabolism a bit which will help you lose weight a bit.
Besides you are 18, your body is in tip top condition, it would take a LOT to make any kind of drastic weight gain. if you are still worried, drink lots of water, i mean at least 1 and half bottle of water a day, that would get rid of the extra fat in your body
username1456920
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi everyone,
I weigh 10st 3lbs am 5ft 8.5in and am 18 years old. I have just done the most stupid and out of character thing, I've ate an entire 2 litre tub of Morrisons raspberry ripple ice cream. I'm a bit worried about the consequences of eating this much sugar as I never would be as stupid to eat as much as I did, I'm just nervous for results day. Will I gain a lot of weight because if this? What should I do to reduce the damage (if I can do anything short of vomiting it back up again!)

I'm really sorry for what I did and genuinely feel ashamed of my gluttony, it's so out if character!
Nothing wrong with that, you're not going to turn obese overnight. Probably won't do much if any damage as it's just a one off big meal. If you're still concerned just eat slightly less than you normally would for the next day or two and calories should even out.
EmmaJW
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You'll be fine. You're at an age where your body will burn it off or if it doesn't you'll lose whatever you gained in a few days. Don't worry about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
jhumfy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You'll probably just be bloated for a bit. If you do it every day, yes you'll get fat. If it's just the one off time, no, you won't get fat.

Mmmmmmm Ben and jerrys
bertstare
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You may aswell end it now
Sammylou40
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Jonthan_lovehead)
YES
Doesn’t anyone read anymore?
She’s lost the weight.
It’s FIVE YEARS OLD
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (36)
18.27%
Unconditional if firmed (15)
7.61%
Unconditional if insurance (2)
1.02%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (5)
2.54%
No unconditional offers (139)
70.56%

Watched Threads