The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Who's staying at Oak House???? (Uni of Manchester)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by liampropeltis
I'm in Oak House too :smile: Sycamore, studying Zoology.

Sweet mate, what flat are ya?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Flat 12, sure I'll bump into you eventually aha
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 82
Anyone in Holly Court, flat 2? :smile:

Or flats 1, 3 or 4 since they're in the same bit?
Reply 83
Anyone in Beech, flat 48 or around there? Also, which is the best facebook group for finding people? :biggrin:
Original post by HaQ_mAn_
I thought I'd make this thread for people that are gonna move to Oak House this September to get to know each other and stuff.

I'm gonna be staying at Beech Court and studying Medicine. Anyone else out there?

im beech court also!
Beech court - flat 53, anyone my flat mate??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by catastrophe
Ahhhh I'm in Beech Court too! Studying Chemical Engineering. So excited to be in Oak House!!

im beech court too
Reply 87
Original post by ReanneC96
im beech court also!

I'm in flat 33?
Original post by poppymorch
Just got MA.3.2.15?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm MA.2.2.10

Nice to meet you flatmate! :smile:
I'm in SY as well. Doing law :biggrin:
Original post by catastrophe
Beech court - flat 53, anyone my flat mate??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in flat 51 Beech court, so we will be close!
I thought I'd make this thread for people that are gonna move to Oak House this September to get to know each other and stuff.

I'm gonna be staying at Beech Court and studying Medicine. Anyone else out there?

I'm gonna be at Beech court, what flat are you in?
I'm in flat 33?

Im flat 61
If you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Just finished my first year and I was in Holly Court and I had a fantastic time, you guys will love Oak House.
Reply 94
Original post by Superunknown17
If you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Just finished my first year and I was in Holly Court and I had a fantastic time, you guys will love Oak House.

Hey im in Holly Court this year :smile: everyone is saying that it is waaaay smaller than the other courts?
Original post by joeymr
Hey im in Holly Court this year :smile: everyone is saying that it is waaaay smaller than the other courts?

It is the smallest but I wouldn't say it's a great deal smaller. It doesn't matter anyway, you've still got 32 people in your block alone and most of the other courts are in spitting distance. :smile:
Reply 96
Original post by Superunknown17

I'm in SY.1.34. How do the flats work? Like will I be in flat 34 with people on all four floors or will I be with people on the same floor... confused.
Original post by birdy95
I'm in SY.1.34. How do the flats work? Like will I be in flat 34 with people on all four floors or will I be with people on the same floor... confused.

Don't worry, everyone gets confused by them but it'll make sense when you see but I'll try and explain!

Last year mine was HO.2.06.044 - So within each 'block' there's 4 flats which have 2 floors each (girls on top, boys on bottom or vice versa). I was on the bottom floor of my flat so that was the second floor (the floors go 0,1,2,3, bottom 2 flats will have 0 and 1 floors, top flats will have 2 and 3.) My flat was number 6 and my room was 44.

In your case I think you're missing a number as I can't tell if that's your room or flat number?
If I'm on floor 2 and a girl does that mean i'm in an all girls flat?
Original post by stenhorse
If I'm on floor 2 and a girl does that mean i'm in an all girls flat?

Nope just means boys will be on the top. I think all of Oak House is mixed sex.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending