Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    considering how many topics have had threads on them many times already, the similarities between the repeating threads and the boredom it incurs- has anyone got any ideas for a new debate topic? If so- why do you think it would make a good debate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riffraff)
    considering how many topics have had threads on them many times already, the similarities between the repeating threads and the boredom it incurs- has anyone got any ideas for a new debate topic? If so- why do you think it would make a good debate?
    Any sweeping statements/generalisations are bound to set people off. I don't really know though. Seems like everyone's a bit bored on here at the mo, maybe exams are getting people down. Oooh, what about 'get rid of all exams'? Most people would probably have the same opinion on that one though. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Any sweeping statements/generalisations are bound to set people off. I don't really know though. Seems like everyone's a bit bored on here at the mo, maybe exams are getting people down. Oooh, what about 'get rid of all exams'? Most people would probably have the same opinion on that one though. :confused:
    I think Rifraff should come and join our exciting new debate about fat people. Smelly? Lazy? Whadya think Riffraff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    I'm sorry- i can't agree with your suggestion due to our earlier agreement

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    I think Rifraff should come and join our exciting new debate about fat people. Smelly? Lazy? Whadya think Riffraff?
    I disagree with that comment- I think I should tear myself away from UKL and actually revise my german for tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    I disagree with that comment- I think I should tear myself away from UKL and actually revise my german for tomorrow
    Hmmmmm........I think that would be best.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, come on riff, what do you think about fatties? You'll be fine in your German exam...!

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmmm........I think that would be best.
    true- but I really can't be bothered. oh well :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Yeah, come on riff, what do you think about fatties? You'll be fine in your German exam...!
    they do sterling work in supporting the british food industry

ReputationRep:
    they do sterling work in supporting the british food industry
    How does that affect farm subsidies?

ReputationRep:
    How does that affect farm subsidies?
    it doesn't- i'm just trying not to aggravate the fat people.

ReputationRep:
    it doesn't- i'm just trying not to aggravate the fat people.
    Why? I thought you wanted a good argument - sorry, keep doing that! I meant debate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Why? I thought you wanted a good argument - sorry, keep doing that! I meant debate.
    I'm practising for being a civil servant- apparantly you're not allowed to annoy people :cool:

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.