Want to study a degree at Bradford College University Centre?

Watch
Bradford College
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Bradford College is a higher and further education college in the north of England, with approximately 25,000 students, it is one of the biggest in the region. At Bradford College University Centre we offer more than 150 full and part-time undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses, some of which are now available through clearing. The range of qualifications is adapted to local needs but also attract hundreds of overseas students every year. We pride ourselves on providing our students with both the academic and personal support needed for them to realise their full potential and become successful professionals.

Bradford is a thriving, student friendly city that’s rich in culture, history and character and holds the title of the world's first UNESCO City of Film. This permanent title bestows international recognition on Bradford as a world centre for film because of the city’s rich film heritage, its inspirational movie locations and its many celebrations of the moving image through the city’s annual film festivals.

The city centre is currently undergoing many exciting redevelopments and so is Bradford College. In September 2014 The David Hockney Building will be opening its doors to students and staff to start the new academic year. This brand new building offers state of the art facilities and a modern environment for our students to learn and develop in. In addition, building work has now started on a new Advanced Technology Centre which is due to open in September 2015. This centre aims to support skills and knowledge development across the Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths disciplines. These new buildings are a step forward to the future of enhancing the learning and teaching experience at Bradford College.

Bradford College University Centre has delivered degrees for over 30 years, by choosing to study here you will;

• Stand a better chance of stepping into a successful career because you will be taught by tutors who are experienced industry professionals, many of whom have been involved in research and scholarly activity in their subject areas.
  • Have the option to enhance your job prospects with work placements, a postgraduate degree and/or professional qualification.
  • Receive excellent tutor support throughout your study as our classes are smaller in size and more frequent than those at most universities.
  • Have access to our award-winning Students' Union.
  • Be a part of the exciting redevelopments at the College, therefore studying in new modern buildings with state of the art facilities.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (209)
57.26%
I don't have everything I need (156)
42.74%

Watched Threads