The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Anyone Living At Broadgate Park? Also Should I Go For En-suite Or Shared Bathroom?

Hi Guys just thought I'd introduce myself. Gonna be living in broadgate park this year and just wondered if anyone else was too? hows everyone feeling about it? Kind of wondering whether to go en-suite or shared. theres a waiting list for en-suite I think which is my first choice and shared is my second. which is better?
Well shared is more social and obviously a lot cheaper, plus I think they're cleaned as well so you don't have to worry about that. Ensuite is more private but you have to do all your cleaning and stuff and pay a lot more. I've talked to a lot of people that have been in halls though (and shared the same number of bathrooms as broadgate between many more people than we have to) and they said they never had to wait for the bathroom because everyone gets up at different times and some prefer to shower in the morning, some at night

I'm really excited about uni, but nervous at the same time about my flatmates and stuff and if I'm going to be constantly woken up at 4am by people coming in from town and fire alarms :rolleyes: Have you started buying any uni stuff yet?
(edited 9 years ago)
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by demetria
Well shared is more social and obviously a lot cheaper, plus I think they're cleaned as well so you don't have to worry about that. Ensuite is more private but you have to do all your cleaning and stuff and pay a lot more. I've talked to a lot of people that have been in halls though (and shared the same number of bathrooms as broadgate between many more people than we have to) and they said they never had to wait for the bathroom because everyone gets up at different times and some prefer to shower in the morning, some at night

I'm really excited about uni, but nervous at the same time about my flatmates and stuff and if I'm going to be constantly woken up at 4am by people coming in from town and fire alarms :rolleyes: Have you started buying any uni stuff yet?

OMG thank you that makes so much sense :smile: same like! so I take it you'll be staying in halls? Broadgate park is it? Yeah I have XD Saving many bottles of jager to take with me, its all you need really haha other than that just saving up tinned and dried foods for when things get hairy! what about you? What are you studying btw?
Original post by WhiteSpirit
OMG thank you that makes so much sense :smile: same like! so I take it you'll be staying in halls? Broadgate park is it? Yeah I have XD Saving many bottles of jager to take with me, its all you need really haha other than that just saving up tinned and dried foods for when things get hairy! what about you? What are you studying btw?

Yeah I'm in Broadgate :smile: Doing Pharmacy :tongue: And haha sounds good, I'm gonna do all my food shopping the night before I move so I can claim my cupboard and fridge space early!
Reply 4
Original post by demetria
Yeah I'm in Broadgate :smile: Doing Pharmacy :tongue: And haha sounds good, I'm gonna do all my food shopping the night before I move so I can claim my cupboard and fridge space early!

Good shout I reckon :smile: let me know how you do in exams! Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending