The Student Room Group

He seems upset/ p***ed off at me?

So there's a guy in work, I have texting ALOT recently, and been a bit down for a while but been fine the last couple of days. This guy who's always looking at me, his mood towards me has changed since this, he seems upset at me, and even a bit peed off. Could anyone think why?
Reply 1
I'm guessing that this is a different guy at work that seems peed off ever since you have been texting the guy you're dating or seeing? If so then maybe he knows or has found out and did like you .. the classic always looking at you along with the peed off fact suggests he liked you. If its the same guy in both situations, then its early days yet, he might have stuff going on or have his own issues they may/may not involve you so I would leave him completely alone and let him show interest or contact you back.. if he doesn't ever then might as well forget about it.

but that's just the way it goes if the other guy didn't show interest (which he could have) so don't feel bad. I would say do your best to keep it between you two and not in his face/to your advantage that's all you can do on your part.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending