The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

yup ^^ I'd rather go to a uni with a worst reputation and do a subject that I'm passionate about than be stuck doing a subject I dislike at a top uni. I think you need to consider which is more important to you..
Reply 21
The offers threads in the law forum might give you an idea of where BBC will get you. As for resits, hmm, tough one..
Reply 22
well i have just looked at the university of southampton they are offering ABB in clearing does this mean that there is a chance of me getting into these type of unis next year? i really want to study law so i would be sticking to my course. but just need to know my chances. What if i get AAB in my retakes then what chances could i expect?
Reply 23
Difficult to say as only the admissions tutors at the places you can apply to can only give the answer you really want and need to get. Anything else is little more than semi educated guessing, at least on my part!

My advice to you would be to concentrate on the retakes and give the best you can to them rather than worrying too much about other stuff. Control what you can for now and see where you are when the results come through.

Entry to clearing varies each year. Some places enter more or less as mattter of course, others rarely, some not at all. Not sure what Southamptons track record is, but there again past performance isn't necessarily indicative of what might happen next year.

Latest

Trending

Trending