Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    none of the uni prospectuses, specify what a-levels to do. would you be disadvantaged by doing chemistry and biology instead of say english lit and history?

btw i'm planning on doing chem, bio, econ and geo to A-level and french to AS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Me2)
    none of the uni prospectuses, specify what a-levels to do. would you be disadvantaged by doing chemistry and biology instead of say english lit and history?

btw i'm planning on doing chem, bio, econ and geo to A-level and french to AS.
    Requirements for law are generally fairly vague. Most universities just like a mix of traditional science and art subjects. Just go with what you enjoy most.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    Requirements for law are generally fairly vague. Most universities just like a mix of traditional science and art subjects. Just go with what you enjoy most.
    ok, so you wouldn't be disadvantaged by taking 2 science subjects?

ReputationRep:
    I think you would be to an extent.

Take more language based subjects.
    And definitely some english/essay based

What yours show is a rather scientific bias, 1 science for law is enough. Normanlly chemistry

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.