The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thechemistress
Wow. Just wow. That shows how little trust you have in your boyfriend. Your boyfriend tells you where and what he studied and the first thing you do is to check it exists. That's psychotic behaviour, not going to lie. Why don't you trust your boyfriend?

i guess it's weird checking, I only checked to see how smart he was aha, I was interested in seeing the entry requirements and then I couldn't find anything so I was confused.
Original post by Engineer2015
I would do the same, if the BS radar even picks up a blip i fact check the shh out of what they said.

Original post by Engineer2015
He might just be lying about the uni he went to, or he's a complete retard for trying to pull that.

Thanks.. I don't know how to ask him without sounding like an absolute stalker
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by 07marfligeo
Perhaps he studied law at Bath spa... Many people who go to the polytechnic versions. Simply say the city name of the uni

Ahh maybe.. But at the time I was like smartie pants and he just took it etc.. Clearly he isn't a smarty pants if he's at bath spa??

Original post by nulli tertius
He would have some difficulty. Bath Spa doesn't do law either.

BTW Bath Spa was never a Poly

Oh this is EMBARSSING now
Original post by Maker
They pulled the plug on the course ages ago.

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Awkward.

Original post by Emma:-)
Check the unis website to see what courses they do

Original post by 29Bilal96
doesn't really sound like the perfect, honest relationship to me...

Original post by MidnightDream
Oh come on if he's going to tell a lie he's got to at least do some research

Anyhoo he lied, talk to your boyf

ok.. He said his results day is this Thursday? Is that right for a uni student? He is in his third year.. But I thought all uni students already had their rexults
Original post by thechemistress
Wow. Just wow. That shows how little trust you have in your boyfriend. Your boyfriend tells you where and what he studied and the first thing you do is to check it exists. That's psychotic behaviour, not going to lie. Why don't you trust your boyfriend?

It's not paranoid if you're right. :tongue:
Original post by TolerantBeing
I bet it's Bath Spa, he probably just drops the Spa to sound more impressive.

I know of this guy who always posts on FB about studying Architecture at 'Oxford'...

Awkward.
Original post by Nursing girl
ok.. He said his results day is this Thursday? Is that right for a uni student? He is in his third year.. But I thought all uni students already had their rexults

This Thursday 14 August is A-level results day... :s-smilie:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by happysmile
This Thursday 14 August is A-level results day...

I know! I am also a student Nd I'm starting to get confused. He is 21. I know that for sure. So surely he must be collecting results from uni..
Reply 27
I know! I am also a student Nd I'm starting to get confused. He is 21. I know that for sure. So surely he must be collecting results from uni..

More likely he's redoing his alevels and may be ashamed of this fact so hes pretending he got a degree that never existed
Original post by kramium
More likely he's redoing his alevels and may be ashamed of this fact so hes pretending he got a degree that never existed

I don't even know what to do if this is true.. I don't mind but I'm just confused now..

Maybe he's retaking his A-level in law at some college in Bath? :confused:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 30
I don't even know what to do if this is true.. I don't mind but I'm just confused now..

Ask him!!!
How did you not think to look at their online prospectus? lol
Reply 33
How long ago did he do it? Maybe the course was dropped after that... You could check the cached/archived version of the bath website to see if the course was up then...
Original post by Jamie73
How long ago did he do it? Maybe the course was dropped after that... You could check the cached/archived version of the bath website to see if the course was up then...

How can I do this
UPDATE ALL - I am POSITIVE he is in his third year of university, also he had January exams.. I remember him revising for them.. So he must be in uni.. And he said he went to bath.. But neither bath spa or bath do law.. And he said he was studying law but they don't do law? But his results day is the same day as ALevel results day..

Can anyone else understand my confusion cos I feel crazy
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by happysmile
Maybe he's retaking his A-level in law at some college in Bath? :confused:

Original post by GMT
Ask him!!!

Original post by hellodave5
How did you not think to look at their online prospectus? lol

Pplease se my last post
Reply 37
How can I do this

Which university is it, Bath Spa or Bath?
Original post by Jamie73
Which university is it, Bath Spa or Bath?

Bath
Original post by TolerantBeing
I bet it's Bath Spa, he probably just drops the Spa to sound more impressive.

I know of this guy who always posts on FB about studying Architecture at 'Oxford'...

I live in Cambridge and a lot of people ask if I'm at the uni or assume I go there.

I tell them I'm off to leeds...awkward

Latest

Trending

Trending