The Student Room Group

Girls do you internet stalk guys you like?

So if there is a guy you are attracted to do you like check out his social media, status, what's he doing, where he is, copy his photos to your computer, etc. By which I mean you are familiar with the guy, attracted to him, but haven't really talked much to him, if at all?

Scroll to see replies

Probably a lot of girls do it but copying photos....lawl
Reply 2
check out his social media, status
Ofcourse they do

what's he doing
Yea i would assume so

where he is
A little weird, but probably

copy his photos to your computer, etc
what :yikes:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
So if there is a guy you are attracted to do you like check out his social media, status, what's he doing, where he is, copy his photos to your computer, etc. By which I mean you are familiar with the guy, attracted to him, but haven't really talked much to him, if at all?

Are you asking to justify what you might be doing? :lolwut:

Stalking is stalking and stalking isn't good... Erm at copy his photos... Yeesh
Reply 4
Would have thought it to be kind of natural though if you fancy someone even if it is a bit unconventional society wise.
Original post by karmacrunch
Are you asking to justify what you might be doing? :lolwut:

Stalking is stalking and stalking isn't good... Erm at copy his photos... Yeesh

Everyone stalks. That is fact. Especially when you're over 18.
Original post by Mr...
:ninja:

Hey stalker2!

Original post by bittr n swt
Everyone stalks. That is fact. Especially when you're over 18.

I guess I know what I'll be doing then... but copying photos?! :O

Why not just talk to the person instead?
Hey stalker2!

I guess I know what I'll be doing then... but copying photos?! :O

Why not just talk to the person instead?

Very few people copy photos I imagine but thirsty people are out there

People talk to the person and stalk. It's natural imo. You talk to her on Facebook and might want to stalk her instagram or something like that
Reply 8

Yeah. By that point, I'd say it was creepily crossing the line there. If I was actually attracted to someone, I'd prefer to get to know them better face to face.
Original post by bittr n swt
Very few people copy photos I imagine but thirsty people are out there

People talk to the person and stalk. It's natural imo. You talk to her on Facebook and might want to stalk her instagram or something like that

Ah okay, "thirsty people"<-:rolleyes:

Yeah but if they're just 'stalking' them and not talking to them... what's the point? They should just talk to the person. For example I can understand looking at pictures (to some extent) but not copying them.

I think we need to redefine the word 'stalking' because it's being used so loosely.
Original post by Mr...
I think that their is a subtle difference between stalking and admiring intensely...
Stalking is when your hunting this person stealthily in fear of getting caught but admiring intensely is dining that but getting caught isn't a problem as everybody knows they've done it at one point or another...

Very few people copy photos =creepy stalked copy photos :wink:

She is in fear of getting reflected after all this time, it will probably destroy her... :yep:

*there *you're (sorry!)

So which one are you doing then. :colonhash:

Reflected? Do you mean rejected? You say that so.... nonchalantly... :lolwut:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 10
I must admit I have done this only with one particular person but not followed him or saved photos of him to my computer, that is taking it a little far. :biggrin: I have a massive crush and I can not promise I will stop...
Reply 11
Uh... you save his photos..?
Original post by news2me
I must admit I have done this only with one particular person but not followed him or saved photos of him to my computer, that is taking it a little far. :biggrin: I have a massive crush and I can not promise I will stop...

But let's say he might take down the photos then you will not br able to see them again should you wish? So convenience. Itend to mean internet stalking in a fairly casual way. Not like stalking, i.e following the person round in real life or real full on heavy obsessive internet search stalking, if you know what I mean.
Original post by Mr...
Neither. :colonhash:

Sure thing... Leaning towards the 1st one though :tongue:
But let's say he might take down the photos then you will not br able to see them again should you wish? So convenience. Itend to mean internet stalking in a fairly casual way. Not like stalking, i.e following the person round in real life or real full on heavy obsessive internet search stalking, if you know what I mean.

They're not your photos though! What happens if he finds out that you've been doing that? How could even think to live that down?
yes to loking in his social media and stuff but not copying his photos
Yeh
Reply 16

I guess he could take his photos down but I think I would feel uncomfortable saving them as they where not intended for me to use. Still I would never follow him, thats a bit creepy but obsessive internet searches..errrr...maybe...haha:colondollar:
Sure thing... Leaning towards the 1st one though :tongue:

They're not your photos though! What happens if he finds out that you've been doing that? How could even think to live that down?

Yeah, but by putting them up on the internet his chosen to make them available to the public domain so he must be aware that the possibility exists that they may be copied in doing so? Can't really see how he would find out?
Reply 18
Yeah, but by putting them up on the internet his chosen to make them available to the public domain so he must be aware that the possibility exists that they may be copied in doing so? Can't really see how he would find out?

Would you be ok if you found out that he was doing the same to you?

That does not mean that they're for you. Does he even know you? If he stumbles on where you put them or if a friend tells him.

Like the above would you like it if anyone did that to you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending