St Andrews Medicine Applicants 2015 entry A100

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Just got an interview invitation for the first week of December

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Scotilla

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulation! If you don't mind , could you please tell me what's your stats like(especially your UKCAT result) ? Thank you very much!
Original post by Scotilla

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too! 5th of December, does anyone know what to expect?
Reply 43
Original post by jamesjiang2015
Congratulation! If you don't mind , could you please tell me what's your stats like(especially your UKCAT result) ? Thank you very much!

Of course :smile: I have 6As at higher and 760 on the ukcat

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an interview! YEAH!!!!
Now considering about choosing a date.
Reply 45
Got an interview for the 5th anyone else ? :smile:
I was just looking at the St. Andrews website and I don't know how I could have possibly missed it, but I'm doing the IB and it looks like it says that I need a 7 in HL Chemistry. It says: "38 points including 3 HL passes at Grade 7,6,6, including Chemistry (7) and one other of Biology, Mathematics or Physics". I have 42/45 predicted, with 776 at HL, but my one HL 6 just happens to be Chemistry (77 in Biology and Psychology). Any idea if this automatically disqualifies me from even getting an interview? :/
Hi, I've also got an interview on the fifth! Scared and excited in equal measures...
I'm from England, what about you guys? Does anyone happen to know what proportion of the final decision is based on UKCAT and what is on interview score?
Also what are you all doing to prepare? :smile:
Original post by Alex_96
Got an interview for the 5th anyone else ? :smile:

Yup, at 16.25. Yours?
Congrats to everyone who's been offered an interview!
I on the other hand am rather worried because I just got an email from them asking for my grades and number of hours of science subjects (I am an EU applicant so I don't have GCSEs, nor IB or A-levels).
I don't think my grades were *really* bad but my UKCAT really sucked, I only got 610 and Band 4.
Reply 50
Interview for 14th Jan :smile:. (745 UKCAT A Levels A*A*Aa)
Original post by Atena369
I on the other hand am rather worried because I just got an email from them asking for my grades and number of hours of science subjects (I am an EU applicant so I don't have GCSEs, nor IB or A-levels).
I don't think my grades were *really* bad but my UKCAT really sucked, I only got 610 and Band 4.

Dont worry too much im quite sure that st andrews have a more holistic approach this year, in contrast to other years where they had a UKCAT cut off. I have the same average 610 score so we have the same chance, and they've only sent out the the first batch of interviews so hang in there :smile:
Has anyone got any interviews recently?
Hello :smile:

Just got my interview from St. Andrew's for the 14th, anyone else? Does anyone have any advice for preparation (I know you can't talk about what is in it directly)?

Equal parts excited and terrified...
Congrats for all your interviews! What were your stats if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by starsdelight
Congrats for all your interviews! What were your stats if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks :smile: mine are A*A*A*A achieved and 790. Good luck!
Hey, just wondering if anyone know when folk hear about offers? I know last year it was around the end of March, just wondering if anyone got a chance to ask at their interview for this year?

thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Atena369

don't worry about your band for your UKCAT, SJ isn't being used this year :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
On their website they say they interview about 400 applicants.
Does anyone know how many applicants they've had or how many offers they plan to give? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Interview for the 28th! At 3:50 pm anyone else with this time?? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending