Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by clinkers56)
I'm studying... Architecture at Robert Gordon University in September

I'm interested in... Music making, yugioh, pokemon

I'm thinking about... raisins
Welcome to The Student Room clinkers56!
I hope you enjoy your studies when you start :yes: Are you looking forward to anything particular?

If you need help with your studies then have a look at our study help section for Architecture and the Built Environment

Your uni also has a section here which can be found via:Robert Gordon University
You'll be able to meet fellow students there and ask specific uni questions.

You might also like to check out our University Connect page. You can enter your uni or subject and see everyone else who does it/goes there on this site.

:bl:

Feel free to ask me anything. If you need a link to a specific section or want some advice. Just click reply and i'll help you asap.

-Nathan
clinkers56
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by 8472)
Welcome to The Student Room clinkers56!
I hope you enjoy your studies when you start :yes: Are you looking forward to anything particular?

If you need help with your studies then have a look at our study help section for Architecture and the Built Environment

Your uni also has a section here which can be found via:Robert Gordon University
You'll be able to meet fellow students there and ask specific uni questions.

You might also like to check out our University Connect page. You can enter your uni or subject and see everyone else who does it/goes there on this site.

:bl:

Feel free to ask me anything. If you need a link to a specific section or want some advice. Just click reply and i'll help you asap.

-Nathan
Thanks I'll check those links out. I guess what I'm looking forward to most is meeting new people and finally being away from home and independent. I have a rough idea of what the course entails and I'm sure it will be good fun too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (131)
30.05%
No (305)
69.95%

Watched Threads