Oxford, imperial and kcl universities

Watch
K3lvin
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello there i thought i put this in this this section as i need help. i want to get into one of these 3 unis which is really tough but with he right a level grades its possible but i was wondering say i got the required a level grades
and for my gcse results i currently have 2 b s i n eng lang and core science, and my results coming up im hoping to get atleast 3 or 4 A,s or A* s hopefully which i think is possible but 2 or 3 which would be B s and i flopped french completely and will end up with a D or e, a c isnt far but i seem as if its out of reach but say i got the D or E would this in anyway hamper my chances for these unis considering i get the a level grades or better

thanks
Angelo12231
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by K3lvin)
Hello there i thought i put this in this this section as i need help. i want to get into one of these 3 unis which is really tough but with he right a level grades its possible but i was wondering say i got the required a level grades
and for my gcse results i currently have 2 b s i n eng lang and core science, and my results coming up im hoping to get atleast 3 or 4 A,s or A* s hopefully which i think is possible but 2 or 3 which would be B s and i flopped french completely and will end up with a D or e, a c isnt far but i seem as if its out of reach but say i got the D or E would this in anyway hamper my chances for these unis considering i get the a level grades or better

thanks
Only one bad grade doesn't affect your application, it's only noticeable if you got 3+ bad grades... It also depends on how many GCSEs you are doing. If you do around 10ish then 3+ bad grades would be noticeable while if you do 12+ GCSEs, it won't be a major problem... either way, one bad grade is totally fine, Im sure you done better than you thought, good luck!!!!! - waiting for results is stress
K3lvin
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
cheers mate makes me feel better but yeah i aint worrying too much as it isnt worth the hassle or stress, when the time come ill be crapping myself hehe good luck to ya
Angelo12231
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by K3lvin)
cheers mate makes me feel better but yeah i aint worrying too much as it isnt worth the hassle or stress, when the time come ill be crapping myself hehe good luck to ya
Its no problem bud - yes, you won't feel more stress than on the day unfortunately :rolleyes: good luck!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (653)
33.64%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (823)
42.4%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.47%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (87)
4.48%

Watched Threads