The Student Room Group

Do ISIS have dedicated twitter trolls?

I am loling so hard at the thought of a major terrorist organisation having a twitter account and using it to have e-fights with americans

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
you should see the caliph ibrahim the guy cracks me up .
Reply 2
The last image sounds like what certain members of TSR would say to patriotic Americans.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by bertstare

I am loling so hard at the thought of a major terrorist organisation having a twitter account and using it to have e-fights with americans

Not exactly a twitter troll but...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BumVs0dIgAAz2QZ.jpg:large
(edited 9 years ago)
Establishment, crooks, psychos, pervs, good/bad guys, kids, etc can all have Twitter accounts.

eg : https://storify.com/anyabike/met-police-helicopter-account-encourages-pile-ons
Reply 5
Original post by reciproversexclu
Establishment, crooks, psychos, pervs, good/bad guys, kids, etc can all have Twitter accounts.

eg : https://storify.com/anyabike/met-police-helicopter-account-encourages-pile-ons

it's more the fact that they are basically cracking the equivalent of your mum jokes at random american civilians while also training to blow themselves up
Reply 6
At this moment I would even welcome Iranian intervention in Iraq and Syria. The Iraqi military and Shia militias are not up for it. The Kurds can only take a defensive stance. And Al-Assad has his hands tied by the FSA. What the hell are the Turks doing? What is happening at the moment is miles worse than the training camps in Afghanistan back in the late 90s and early 2000s. Would be very ironic if Iran and the United States found themselves fighting on the same side haha.
Reply 7
Original post by Swanbow
At this moment I would even welcome Iranian intervention in Iraq and Syria. The Iraqi military and Shia militias are not up for it. The Kurds can only take a defensive stance. And Al-Assad has his hands tied by the FSA. What the hell are the Turks doing? What is happening at the moment is miles worse than the training camps in Afghanistan back in the late 90s and early 2000s. Would be very ironic if Iran and the United States found themselves fighting on the same side haha.

I agree.
Iran seems to be one of the Islamic countries with a lot of sense (especially given its neighbours).
Once the nuclear thing is sorted (and it will be eventually) the US would be better off spending oil monies on Iran than Saudi/the Gulf States.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Reform

must be fun to be that deluded i was talking with a supporter on twitter he thinks these are better times than saladin's ^^" these stupid children cant even defeat assad or maliki and mainly enjoy killing yazidi kids they think they cant defeat the military of the most powerful military that has every existed hah? once america gets its gloves of that it for them.
Reply 9
Original post by Ganhad
must be fun to be that deluded i was talking with a supporter on twitter he thinks these are better times than saladin's ^^" these stupid children cant even defeat assad or maliki and mainly enjoy killing yazidi kids they think they cant defeat the military of the most powerful military that has every existed hah? once america gets its gloves of that it for them.

If the Khilafa is actually legit (big IF) and is accepted by Allah, then these times may well be better than Salahudeen's times.

Victory / defeat is only by the permission of Allah.
Original post by No Man
I agree.
Iran seems to be one of the Islamic countries with a lot of sense (especially given its neighbours).
Once the nuclear thing is sorted (and it will be eventually) the US would be better off spending oil monies on Iran than Saudi/the Gulf States.

I think with America becoming energy independent within a few decades things will change radically. If Iran tones down it's anti-Israeli sentiment, and radical Islam continues to be a problem, the United States might just find a new partner in Iran. But then again I suspect America might just retreat into isolationism again, especially if libertarianism takes over the Republican party.
Reply 11
Original post by Swanbow
I think with America becoming energy independent within a few decades things will change radically. If Iran tones down it's anti-Israeli sentiment, and radical Islam continues to be a problem, the United States might just find a new partner in Iran. But then again I suspect America might just retreat into isolationism again, especially if libertarianism takes over the Republican party.

Well, Iran has been quiet about all of the recent ISIS and Israel/Gaza stuff.
But it might be strategic because of its sanction situation.

Although history shows that the US's enemies that weren't communist often become allies afterwards (e.g the UK, Germany, and Japan) so it could happen with Iran.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by Reform
If the Khilafa is actually legit (big IF) and is accepted by Allah, then these times may well be better than Salahudeen's times.

Victory / defeat is only by the permission of Allah.

yes akhi and they are being defeated subhanallah and the baathist genocidal maniacs will be completely exterminated inshallah ! . i hope they are all in the deepest pits of hell . the tribes made a big mistake siding with isis they should of contacted the islamic front and al nusra to help em out they dont atleast act super crazy and have a conscience when they do bad things admittedly in the beginning i supported them ( in iraq) after all the shiits were treating them like **** and its right they fight back. saladin was called a great knight by richard his enemy because of the mercy he showed all his enemies. isis kill everyone no exceptions even other sunnis ( its in their own propaganda videos after deir ezz they made one where they executed a crap ton of sunni tribe members smiling and showing no remorse while killing their own brothers)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by No Man
Well Iran has been quiet about all of the recent ISIS and Israel/Gaza stuff.
But it might be strategic because of its sanction situation.

I remember Prime Minister Al-Maliki going on about Iranian support when ISIS swept into Northern Iraq but since then the media has been quiet about it. Also no more news on hows those MiGs they bought from Russia and Belarus are working. (not while I presume, seeing as the Americans are needed to carrying out airstrikes on ISIS)
Original post by Swanbow

The Turks have 49 countrymen being held hostage by IS at the Turkish consulate in Mosul. Otherwise they'd be in there like swimwear considering they're allied with the US. But I agree - someone in the middle east really needs to step up because IS are a serious threat now to countries bordering Iraq and Syria.
Reply 15
Original post by Ganhad
yes akhi and they are being defeated subhanallah and the baathist genocidal maniacs will be completely exterminated inshallah ! . i hope they are all in the deepest pits of hell . the tribes made a big mistake siding with isis they should of contacted the islamic front and al nusra to help em out they dont atleast act super crazy and have a conscience when they do bad things admittedly in the beginning i supported them ( in iraq) after all the shiits were treating them like **** and its right they fight back. saladin was called a great knight by richard his enemy because of the mercy he showed all his enemies. isis kill everyone no exceptions even other sunnis ( its in their own propaganda videos after deir ezz they made one where they executed a crap ton of sunni tribe members smiling and showing no remorse while killing their own brothers)

The reward for the re establishment of the Caliphate is extremely immense. As of now though, the arguments for the Caliphate not being legit seem stronger than the ones for it being legit so Allah knows best regarding IS and what they're on.

Deir ezzour is a hotspot for extremism and takfeer.

Original post by Algorithm69
I recommend going to a psychiatrist.

Any ones in particular you'd recommend?
Reply 16
Original post by Algorithm69
I recommend going to a psychiatrist.

here come the athiests! what took you guys so long ! welcome to the party :biggrin: me and reform have made cakes :O
Reply 17
Original post by Ganhad
here come the athiests! what took you guys so long ! welcome to the party :biggrin: me and reform have made cakes :O

You aren't very good at the 'spot the atheist' game.
Reply 18
Original post by No Man
You aren't very good at the 'spot the atheist' game.

why do you say that im great at it :frown:
Reply 19
Original post by Ganhad
why do you say that im great at it :frown:

Because you just quoted one without realising.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending