The Student Room Group

Worried to take it to next level

I been seeing a girl recently and i like her not sure if she likes me but we've had sex ex etc been on a couple of dates. I've seen her 3 times all together and she's eager to see me again. Problem is I'm worried how far I can actually take this thing like asking her to be my girlfriend or when I have to meet her friends/family never mind when she has to meet mine. As I don't trust some of my friends at all and would never leave them in a room together alone for example. She's an 8th black and one of my friends is black and he's a bit of a sexpest and would try it on with anything with a pulse. So I'm worried about possibly introducing her to him one day. Meeting her family and friends would be hell to as I'm shy so think her friends would think of me as uncool or boring and her family would see me as too quiet or unsociable. Her meeting my family wouldnt be a problem however but it would be a new experience to them so don't want them being overexcited. Should I ask her to be my girlfriend before I've introduced her and vice versa. Also any advice for the shy guy on ever meeting their rents or friends?:colondollar:
Reply 1
You've only seen her three times so far so I would focus on getting to know her more before you set up parents and friends introductions. Maybe you could go on a few more dates just the two of you or invite her to hangout at your place so she meets your parents casually before you all have dinner together perhaps?
Not sure how old you are but you could introduce her to your friends by all going out for a drink together or doing an activity such as bowling, ice skating?
With regards to meeting their family, just go looking presentable and be yourself. They'll just want to know that their daughter is in safe hands with a nice guy ditto with meeting her friends!
Good luck!
You should definitely ask her to be your girlfriend before introducing the family but give it a few more dates

Posted from TSR Mobile
You don't have to introduce her to anyone until you are ready to.

I would make sure that she is your girlfriend before you introduce her to 'sexpest' and do it in such a way that you make very clear that she's spoken for. If he's your friend he'll back off, and if she likes you she'll keep her hands off him - it will test both of their loyalties I suppose.

As for parents, you will know when the time is right to do that. As for meeting her friends/family, ask her to tell you a little bit about them first to help you think of things to talk about.
Reply 4
Now it's been a day of her not replying to me I sent a few messages but I thing. I don't want to be too persistent but what gives? Should I just leave her alone for a while? How do I know if she still wants to see me and how can I make it happen
She might just be busy? I don't always check my phone either.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending