The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University has confirmed my place before results day?

Original post by alyaagarawi
well congratulations! where are you goin for uni? what u going to study?
yes that stress is over, but know starting to stress about beginning uni and meeting so many people! ive heard a lot of people say they didn't enjoy their first year as they felt very lonely! good luck to us both :smile:

Thanks, congrats to you too! I'm going to Hertfordshire and I'll be studying Child Nursing, wbu? Luckily I know a few people that are going there so I don't think I'll be that lonely (my older brother even goes there), I'm actually really excited to meet all the new people!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by NaeeAugustus
Thanks, congrats to you too! I'm going to Hertfordshire and I'll be studying Child Nursing, wbu? Luckily I know a few people that are going there so I don't think I'll be that lonely (my older brother even goes there), I'm actually really excited to meet all the new people!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which herts campus are you on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by em.d_4
Which herts campus are you on?

Posted from TSR Mobile

de Havilland, and yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
de Havilland, and yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not actually going to herts but de Havilland is about 10 minutes from.where I live :smile: there's so great Chinese buffets but watch out for the bouncers at the forum night club :tongue: hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by em.d_4
I'm not actually going to herts but de Havilland is about 10 minutes from.where I live :smile: there's so great Chinese buffets but watch out for the bouncers at the forum night club :tongue: hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay, I may very well be living off Chinese then lol. Oh my, why do I have to watch out for them?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Oh okay, I may very well be living off Chinese then lol. Oh my, why do I have to watch out for them?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can't go wrong with a chinese buffet for like £6 can you :smile: We found the bouncers there to get a bit nasty and pushy particularly with the guys.
Original post by em.d_4
Can't go wrong with a chinese buffet for like £6 can you :smile: We found the bouncers there to get a bit nasty and pushy particularly with the guys.

Sounds cheaper than actually cooking! And lucky thing I'm a girl then lol; still, no one needs nasty people around when they're trying to have a good time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Sounds cheaper than actually cooking! And lucky thing I'm a girl then lol; still, no one needs nasty people around when they're trying to have a good time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah exactly :smile: still the Chinese food makes up for the bouncers 1000 times over

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

im going to be studying psychology at the college lane campus. I do know a few people going there but am still nervous as well as excited to meet new people!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending