Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    for PPE as an insurance offer.

I'm looking for a somewhat chilled place.

I don't care much for architecture, but it'd be nice if it wasn't a hole!

which has the better course ?

ReputationRep:
    dont know about your course particularly, but york is the best!!! (im hopefully going there!!!) in general, though warwick is pretty good too....whats your offer??? could you do one for firm and the other for insurance??

ReputationRep:
    I know I had a similar choice, but for a different course (Computer Science). In the end I opted for York - I just prefered the course, campus and general atmosphere of the uni.
    Have you visited either? I found that visiting both of the unis helped me to make my mind up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom Holder)
    which has the better course ?
    I don't know anyone on here that's going to York for PPE (though there are a couple of people doing philosophy/politics http://www.uk-learning.net/t15848.html), but I think you should compare the individual topics covered by each course to see which one you prefer - I think it would be a matter of preference rather than one course being 'better', cos they're both good unis.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.