Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone know any sites where i can d/l completed coursework? watch

ReputationRep:
    i cba doin coursework so i figured i wud download sum and edit it a lil bit maybe lol...

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    a link would be helpful lol. pwese!

ReputationRep:
    www.coursework.info

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulBrother)
    i cba doin coursework so i figured i wud download sum and edit it a lil bit maybe lol...
    Apart from the complete immorality of what you're suggesting, if you don't edit it vastly the teachers or examiners may find out that you've just ripped it off, as they're well aware of the websites themselves.

I suggest you attempt to complete the assignment yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    www.coursework.info
    www.courseworkbank.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    v nice but u have to pay 4 that, know ne free ones? lol

ReputationRep:
    v nice but u have to pay 4 that, know ne free ones? lol
    no you dont

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Apart from the complete immorality of what you're suggesting, if you don't edit it vastly the teachers or examiners may find out that you've just ripped it off, as they're well aware of the websites themselves.

I suggest you attempt to complete the assignment yourself.

my m8 has got away with doin this before so it wont be too hard lol. if it looks too dodgy i can always retype it into my own words and it will take like a hour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    www.courseworkbank.co.uk
    you're not allowed to post that link. the only valid one (because it is owned by student media services ltd) is www.coursework.info

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    no you dont
    i meant coursework.info

ReputationRep:
    Do it yourself :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

nawty nawty bhoy!!!!!!!!1

ReputationRep:
    i take too long doing english coursework piles on too mcuh pressure, rarther just do this

ReputationRep:
    if is 4 ict, den www.advanced-ict.info has sum. bt most teachas know bout it so make sure u dnt rip it totally

ReputationRep:
    i take too long doing english coursework piles on too mcuh pressure, rarther just do this

thats hardly an excuse!!!!! everyone's who's doin their gcses like u is under the same pressure!!!

ReputationRep:
    grrr, i know the immorality of this has been mentioned but i want a rant.

why should you copy someone elses work (and you don't even have the decency to want anything you have to pay for, you just want it for free) while everyone else spends hours doing their work in order to get a good grade? what makes you so special that you don't need to bother and can just get a good grade by editing another piece of work a little bit. why don't they just give everyone blank GCSE certificates and you can fill in the grades yourself...

if the reason that you're copying is because you're stuck then post a thread in the academic section asking for little bits of help (not a ready made essay) and i'm sure members will be willing to help if they can. if it's cos you're lazy and couldn't be bothered to do it over the holiday, then i hope you get caught and disqualified from all your exams.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Do it yourself you sad excuse for a student!:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    grrr, i know the immorality of this has been mentioned but i want a rant.

why should you copy someone elses work (and you don't even have the decency to want anything you have to pay for, you just want it for free) while everyone else spends hours doing their work in order to get a good grade? what makes you so special that you don't need to bother and can just get a good grade by editing another piece of work a little bit. why don't they just give everyone blank GCSE certificates and you can fill in the grades yourself...

if the reason that you're copying is because you're stuck then post a thread in the academic section asking for little bits of help (not a ready made essay) and i'm sure members will be willing to help if they can. if it's cos you're lazy and couldn't be bothered to do it over the holiday, then i hope you get caught and disqualified from all your exams.

lou xxx
    go lou u tell him!!! the cheeky lil ****wit!! (no offence soulbro but ya are)

ReputationRep:
    well a lot of it is crap.. so you'll do badly. but if you've got to the stage you need 2 cheat your probably not the brightest spark in the world. anyway the exam boards will find you out especially if you copy from these sites which if they are advertised on here will be known to the exam board.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/3362351.stm
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/2639765.stm

if you do cheat then good luck, i hope you get caught and fail

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.