The Student Room Group

A Level Subjects

I am thinking of changing the subjects I have chosen for A Level at my induction day. I originally took History, Biology, Chemistry and RE. However, during the summer I have been thinking about my subjects and realised that maybe, they aren't all for me. For example, I was thinking of changing to History, English Lit, Law and RE. Is there any advice for picking your subjects or any advice for the subjects mentioned here? Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by VickyIsabelle
I am thinking of changing the subjects I have chosen for A Level at my induction day. I originally took History, Biology, Chemistry and RE. However, during the summer I have been thinking about my subjects and realised that maybe, they aren't all for me. For example, I was thinking of changing to History, English Lit, Law and RE. Is there any advice for picking your subjects or any advice for the subjects mentioned here? Thank you :smile:

If this makes you feel at ease, just continue doing those subjects in the first week and if you dislike them you can always change them in the first week however if you really don't won't to do that subject then do change it! If it was me I would hate the thought playing on my mind if that subject was not as bad as I'd thought! Good luck :smile:
Original post by Dani04
If this makes you feel at ease, just continue doing those subjects in the first week and if you dislike them you can always change them in the first week however if you really don't won't to do that subject then do change it! If it was me I would hate the thought playing on my mind if that subject was not as bad as I'd thought! Good luck :smile:

Thank you! When I go to my induction, I will see what they suggest :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by VickyIsabelle
Thank you! When I go to my induction, I will see what they suggest :smile:

Great! Hope you get it sorted!
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest